6+ month contract with immediate start
We are looking to hire an experienced Salesforce Developer for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
- Certified Salesforce Developer with 3 years of hands-on experience.
- Experience in writing Visualforce and Apex classes and triggers
- Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, Eclipse Force.com IDE)
- Good understanding of all Salesforce.com out of the box standard objects and functionality
- Ability to migrate meta data between salesforce environments using change sets and other tools as needed
- Demonstrate excellent understanding of various governor limits applicable to Salesforce
- Experience in Marketing Cloud and Service Cloud
- Experience using SOAP and REST based Web services,Salesforce.com Metadata API, Sites etc.
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Neha Bajaj
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Apple iPhone X
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
cloudandco Smart Cane
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Toys for Boys
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Bose SoundLink Micro
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Xbox One X
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Wolfenstein The New Colossus Review: a Nazi-stomping shooter that's more than the sum of its parts
- VyprVPN review: A good non-American, American VPN
- Asus VivoBook S510 review: Weak battery life hobbles this capable ultralight
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Uber confirms massive 2016 data breach
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Destiny 2 PC review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPIT Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- CCTest Analyst - BrisbaneNSW
- FTAgile CoachOther
- FTAutomation TesterOther
- FTJunior Account Manager - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- CCDevelopers ? Multiple opportunities (Brisbane)NSW
- CCSenior Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- FTAccount Management/Customer Service - MULTIPLE ROLESSA
- FTPrincipal Architect/ConsultantOther
- FTTest ManagerACT
- FTCustomer Service RepresentativeOther
- FTETL/Data EngineerOther
- FTPortfolio Lead. PMONSW
- FTMultiple Axway rolesOther
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Merchant acquiringNSW
- CCRelease ManagerACT
- CCWintel Messaging Engineer l Office 365 / Exchange / Skype for Business / AzureNSW
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTTableau DeveloperOther
- CCLoad Balancer SpecialistWA
- FTTechnical Digital ProducerOther
- CCBusiness Analyst - BankingVIC
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSystem Analyst - AxwayQLD