Business Analyst / Advisor - Content & Collaboration - SharePoint
- Diverse, challenging project
- North Sydney Based
- Initial 6 month contract
A leading Telecommunications provider is seeking a Business Advisor to assist the business with the adoption of content tools & practices in North Syd
The role of Business Advisor - Content and Collaboration is to act as a trusted advisor for business units to lead adoption of content and collaborations tools and practices. The position is responsible for providing advice and support on how to manage and share information effectively, develop solutions, provide training and support as well as guidance on policies for managing, storing and sharing content and continuous improvement of the tools, policies, standards and structure to ensure we meet business needs and growth.
The role will help maximise the value of the content management system as a strategic tool, prepare and distribute creative communication, training, solutions and be responsible for the ongoing improvement in content and collaboration related objectives.
- Build and maintain deep business understanding, to ensure any document or collaboration solutions contribute to the organisation's overall goals
- Act as first point of contact for content management queries and enhancements
- Manage the delivery process on behalf of business user, including testing for complex solutions and liaising with other internal business partners
- Analyse site information, including usage trends and statistics, undertake usability reviews and work with internal experts to recommend aligned improvements.
- Understands the value and uses of content management systems and practices
- Demonstrated ability to identify, build and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in a large and complex organisation
- Advanced understanding of content management systems, SharePoint and Microsoft Office
- Advanced SharePoint skills and experience (5years +) is desirable
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact George Davies on 02 94645955. Please quote our job reference number: 200172568.
Reference Number: 200172568_7
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Destiny 2 PC review: A port worthy of the PC gaming's mighiest rigs
- Need for Speed: Payback tweaks awful progression system amid loot box controversy
- Five hidden features of Android 8.0 Oreo you should be using
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- AKG N60 NC review: on-ear headphones that sound great and make sense but fail to raise the bar
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCSystem Analyst - AxwayQLD
- CCF5 Operational Support EngineerWA
- FTCyber Security Program ManagerACT
- FTProject Coordinator - PC DeploymentsOther
- CCMid - Level SAP Test AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Java DeveloperOther
- FTService Desk CoordinatorVIC
- TPIT Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTSplunk Engineer - starting next yearACT
- CCLevel 1 Service deskNSW
- CCDevOps Automation SME - Telco ClientVIC
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTProject Manager - Rail , Develop Strategy. Need RISI cardOther
- FTSystem AnalystQLD
- FTManagement Consultant - ConsultancyOther
- FTJunior Account Manager - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- FTMICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM CONSULTANT ? NV1 CLEARANCE REQUIREDACT
- CCServiceNow ConsultantVIC
- CCCRM Technical ConsultantWA
- FTBusiness Intelligence Analyst (Report Analyst)Other
- FTSolution Architect - API / SaaSOther
- TPProject ManagerACT