Product Support Manager
- **State of the Art Facilities**
- ! Competitive $$$ on offer !
- >>> Dynamic and Engaging Team >>>
!! PERMANENT ROLE !! Join a newly independent Product Maintenance Team in an exciting and varied Product Support Manager role.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Located within the Melbourne CBD, a very well established Australian Product Development company is now expanding Internationally.
Having experienced incredible growth in the last twelve months, the close-knit team are looking for an experienced Product Support Manager to come on board and share in their success.
This is a newly created role and they boast a low turn-over of staff due to a strong positive culture based on individual support, high performance and accountability.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a Permanent position based in the Melbourne CBD offering a dynamic working environment whilst working with the latest Technologies.
The focus is to be a leader in Business Solution Projects utilising your managerial expertise supporting Product Maintenance.
Reporting directly to the CTO, you will work closely with the BA, PM and Development teams internally and closely with their customers/clients with the potential to move into a Senior BA or Product Owner role in the future.
- Support the Maintenance of Software Defects from Customers
- Drive the overall cycle of Product Release
- Manage all Fixes for the customers
- Maintaining overall documentation both internal and customer related
- Driving process, ensuring quality and delivery without delay.
*** If this sounds like you and you have the technical know-how then please apply online, sending your resume in WORD Format ***
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michael Christmas on 03 8680 4215. Please quote our job reference number: 200172707.
Reference Number: 200172707_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
cloudandco Smart Cane
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Apple iPhone X
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Toys for Boys
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Bose SoundLink Micro
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Xbox One X
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Black Friday laptop buyer's guide
- D-Link Launches Their Fastest-Ever NBN AC5300 MU-MIMO Modem Router
- The Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Will Now Resist the Elements
- BenQ Celebrates Modern Sleekness with Newest Monitors for Home and Office
- Black Friday Amazon deals: Price drops for Echos, Kindles and Fire tablets
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Destiny 2 PC review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior .NET Developer - Back EndOther
- TPSenior .NET ContractNSW
- FTDigital Account StrategistSA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTSenior PHP Developer / Team LeadNSW
- FTApplication Packaging EngineerOther
- FTChange Manager- Rail / Fleet MaintenanceOther
- CCPNI ConsultantVIC
- FTDeployment TechnicianVIC
- FTRecords AnalystOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Change Management - Government backgroundOther
- CCPortfolio / Relationship ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperOther
- FTPayments Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Application SpecialistNSW
- FTTest AnalystOther
- CCBusiness Analyst / Advisor - Content & Collaboration - SharePointNSW
- CCServiceNow ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Telecommunications RiggerOther
- FTCloud Solution ArchitectOther
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTChange Manager, IT & Business ProjectsOther
- FTTechnical Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTHadoop DeveloperACT
- FTChange Lead, SalesforceOther