Technical Solution Architect
- Permanent Opportunity with reputed fast-growing global organisation
- Rich technical experience with highly experienced team
- Available to start at the earliest Adelaide CBDKey Skills
Hudson is a Global Talent Solutions company with expertise in leadership and specialised recruitment, contracting solutions, recruitment process outsourcing and talent management.
For over many decades, Hudson has provided recruitment services to the Technology and Digital sector across industries.
We are currently hiring Technical Solution Architect for an organisation of repute.
- We are currently hiring Technical Solution Architect for an organisation of repute.
- For over many decades, Hudson has provided recruitment services to the Technology and Digital sector across industries.
- Hudson is a Global Talent Solutions company with expertise in leadership and specialised recruitment, contracting solutions, recruitment process outsourcing and talent management.
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience in similar roles
- Passion for mobile and web- based technology with a track record in defining and implementing technical architectures, frameworks and tools to create enterprise grade technical products and platforms
- Development background in a range of languages and environments
- Broad skillset on modern development platforms including C#, Web (AngularJS), Java, Hierarchical databases, document based databases, automated testing toolsets, deployment toolchains, containers, mobile development platforms
- Experience in evaluating suitability of third party solutions to be integrated into our products
- Broad experience with various development methodologies such as Lean, Kanban, waterfall, demonstrated Scrum Master experience beneficial
- Extensive experience with development management tools such as Confluence and Jira
- Good at creating architectural diagrams, understanding that these need to lead to working code
- Understands that designing a solution requires understanding the context, so that solutions are not under engineered, or over engineered
- Bachelors or above qualification in Information Technology or Computer Science
- Availability to join on short notice upon selection
How to apply:
Apply through the link provided herein.
Alternatively send your resume to Shreya Pahwa at email@example.com or call (08) 8223 8867 for more information about the role.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Apple iPhone X
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
cloudandco Smart Cane
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Toys for Boys
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
Lego Mindstorms EV3
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Xbox One X
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Black Friday laptop buyer's guide
- D-Link Launches Their Fastest-Ever NBN AC5300 MU-MIMO Modem Router
- The Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Will Now Resist the Elements
- BenQ Celebrates Modern Sleekness with Newest Monitors for Home and Office
- Black Friday Amazon deals: Price drops for Echos, Kindles and Fire tablets
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Destiny 2 PC review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior .NET Developer - Back EndOther
- TPSenior .NET ContractNSW
- FTDigital Account StrategistSA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTSenior PHP Developer / Team LeadNSW
- FTApplication Packaging EngineerOther
- FTChange Manager- Rail / Fleet MaintenanceOther
- CCPNI ConsultantVIC
- FTDeployment TechnicianVIC
- FTRecords AnalystOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Change Management - Government backgroundOther
- CCPortfolio / Relationship ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperOther
- FTPayments Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Application SpecialistNSW
- FTTest AnalystOther
- CCBusiness Analyst / Advisor - Content & Collaboration - SharePointNSW
- CCServiceNow ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Telecommunications RiggerOther
- FTCloud Solution ArchitectOther
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTChange Manager, IT & Business ProjectsOther
- FTTechnical Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTHadoop DeveloperACT
- FTChange Lead, SalesforceOther