Solution Architect - Cloud Infrastructure
Our client, a large government department, is seeking an experienced Solution Architect to provide high-level strategy and advice in relation to an on-premise to cloud infrastructure transition project. The ideal candidate will have experience developing architectures for on premise services and cloud-based services in an enterprise environment.
This is an initial 6-month contract opportunity based in Brisbane CBD, paying up to $120/hour inc super.
- Identify opportunities for transformation of existing systems for transition to cloud based solutions and services, where appropriate.
- Create roadmaps to identify current state, future state, transformational work, and progress of capabilities in best practice and transitioning to the cloud.
- Develop frameworks and reference architectures to guide solution design.
- Provide requirements based on risk and architectural concerns to solutions and delivery projects.
- Support the solution design process by providing expert advice, guidance, and assurance to proposed solutions and delivery projects.
- Provide advice on state-of-the-art solution products, components, and appliances for use by the department.
- Contribute to the technology and business assessments that may lead to a case for business change.
Key Selection Criteria
- A flexible, pragmatic, team oriented, customer focused approach to the development and consultation of Enterprise/Solution Architectures.
- Previous experience developing architectures for on premise services and cloud-based services, and integrations in an enterprise environment, from an ICT data networking viewpoint.
- Thorough understanding of Architecture industry standards and practices.
- Strong understanding of cybersecurity best practices.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to provide strategic advice to senior stakeholders.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Cloud based Architectures including Azure, and O365, SharePoint, Dynamics and Exchange Online
- Provide design input and assurance over current projects which will be utilizing cloud services.
- Strong understanding of enterprise-grade network and security technologies, including WAN optimization (Riverbed), firewall services, email and web proxy services, load balancing and content switching.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/18903. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Apple iPhone X
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
cloudandco Smart Cane
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Toys for Boys
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Xbox One X
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- HPE pushes toward autonomous data center with InfoSight AI recommendation engine
- Amazon Kindle Oasis 2017 review: The ultimate ereader adds audiobooks and a waterproof case
- Dell XPS 13 (2017) review: Intel's 8th-gen CPU makes a great laptop even greater
- Destiny 2 PC review: A port worthy of PC gaming's mighiest rigs
- Need for Speed: Payback tweaks awful progression system amid loot box controversy
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTPMO Project Coordinator, Multiple projectsOther
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE DeveloperVIC
- FTChange ManagerSA
- FTPageUp BAOther
- CCAxway DeveloperQLD
- TPBusiness Intelligence Reporting AnalystVIC
- FTDeployment TechnicianVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- FTSenior Strategy Consultant - Blue Chip ClientOther
- FTSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- FTNetwork PlannerOther
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- FTUnix/Linux EngineersOther
- FTSupply Master Data AnalystOther
- FTSocial Media SpecialistOther
- FTService Desk Technical LeadNSW
- CCIntegration AnalystNSW
- CCProcess LeadNSW
- TPSAP BW ConsultantQLD
- FTSystem AnalystVIC
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTChange Analyst, Transformation, SAPOther
- CCI&CS Communications LeadVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - WealthOther