Agile Delivery Project Manager
An exciting opportunity exists for an Agile Delivery Manager for a 12 month contact to work within the travel industry. You will lead end-to-end Agile project delivery SCRUM teams to help realise the new strategy for business customers by bringing together the online presence and key loyalty program into a single, seamless customer experience.
- Responsible for driving all teams (internal and external) to deliver an integrated and end-to-end solutions. This includes all aspects of the solution including but not limited to architecture, design, build, test, implementation, integration with upstream/downstream systems etc.
- Responsible for driving collaboration between teams involved in delivering and supporting the solution. This includes but is not limited to the project teams, Qantas Centre of Excellences (CoEs), dependent projects, other Business Units, BAU teams, Suppliers, Third Parties etc.
- Accountable for ensuring that all team members (internal and external) take ownership of risks, issues, dependencies to ensure timely resolution / mitigation
- Responsible for driving the end-to-end risks, issues and dependency management process. This includes but is not limited to identifying, managing and resolving / mitigating risks, issues and dependencies
- Experience in leading the delivery of Agile projects and programs.
- Demonstrated experience in leading large complex system integration projects with multiple suppliers and dependencies.
- Demonstrated experience in leading the implementation of changes across the entire technology stack and integrates with multiple systems.
- Demonstrated experience in leading multiple teams including suppliers and third parties.
- Demonstrated experience in catering verbal and written communication to all levels from the technical delivery team to senior executives.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering large and complex system integration projects from inception through to release.
- Demonstrated experience in reviewing, validating and negotiating contracts from suppliers.
- Experience in leading complex system integration projects.
- Experience in Program and Portfolio management.
- Experience in creating Business Cases for new projects and/or investments.
- Experience working with AWS and in cloud computing environments.
- Experience supporting and upskilling new Product Owners
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Christina Myles
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Apple iPhone X
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Toys for Boys
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Bose SoundLink Micro
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Xbox One X
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Wolfenstein The New Colossus Review: a Nazi-stomping shooter that's more than the sum of its parts
- VyprVPN review: A good non-American, American VPN
- Asus VivoBook S510 review: Weak battery life hobbles this capable ultralight
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Uber confirms massive 2016 data breach
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Destiny 2 PC review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTTM1 Application Management AnalystOther
- FTProgram Director - ieMROther
- FTAnalysis, Design & Configuration ManagerOther
- CCOracle DeveloperVIC
- CCDigital Content ExecutiveNSW
- CCLevel 1 Help DeskNSW
- FTChange Manager, IT & Business ProjectsOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- FTiOS DeveloperWA
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- FTManagement Consultant - ConsultancyOther
- CCMultiple System Engineers - Data Centre - TelcoVIC
- FTICT Cloud Transformation Program Coordinator - SAPOther
- FTBusiness Project Manager - Non ITNSW
- CCF5 Operational Support EngineerWA
- FTSAP Test ManagerACT
- CCSystem Analyst - AxwayACT
- FTSplunk EngineerACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Commercial LeadOther
- FTSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst (Office 365 Project)Other
- FTSr. IT Business Analyst -Investment banking Funding StructureOther
- FTChange ManagerSA
- FTDrupal DeveloperACT