Payments Business Analyst
- Melbourne CBD location
- Previous Banking/ Fintech/ Payments industry experience as a BA a must!
- Permanent opportunity
Payment Business Analyst - Melbourne CBD, Fin-tech Organisation, develop pipeline into unambiguous dev-ready requirements. CARD NOT PRESENT exp must!
Are you a Payments BA with CARD NOT PRESENT expertize seeking a new permanent position?
Want to work in a cutting edge fin-tech organisation in Melbourne CBD? Then look no further! We have the perfect role for you!
The purpose of this role is to provide support to the operational areas of the merchant risk team and the merchant facilities application process. It is principally expected that support around process, policy and management information will be provided to ensure the areas are effective, efficient and comply with all relevant policies. The role will be both reactive and proactive in terms of risk management and card scheme compliance In particular, you will also:
- Demonstrated commercial experience with CARD NOT PRESENT transactions
- Process the allocated workload efficiently, accurately and in accordance to risk settings and appetite, utilizing systems/equipment as required, ensuring internal and external customers have a high quality service
- Control procedures used in the applications for merchant facilities and address any policy issues as part of the approval process
- Assist the Financial Crime teams for significant investigations and escalations
- Have a strong understanding of Card Scheme rules and be responsible for the maintenance of all high-risk industry registrations
- Monitor and adhere to the performance against SLAs and expected performance standards, taking corrective action and providing instruction and advice where necessary
- Manage escalated risk decisions surrounding specific merchant risk decisions
- Assist in managing the relationship with sales teams, product managers and external risk partners at the Card Schemes as well as other third parties
What you will bring:
With experience gained in a similar role in the payments space, you are confident and show maturity in communicating with clients and colleagues at all levels.
- Are a self-starter, able to work unsupervised
- Can demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Have strong analytical skills and outstanding attention to detail
- Ensure consistently high quality work deliverables are produced
Apply now by sending your CV in word format and one of our consultants will give you a call to have a confidential discussion.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kenny Nerlekar on 03 8680 4202. Please quote our job reference number: 200171157.
Reference Number: 200171157_16
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
cloudandco Smart Cane
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Toys for Boys
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
Lego Mindstorms EV3
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Xbox One X
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Wolfenstein The New Colossus Review: a Nazi-stomping shooter that's more than the sum of its parts
- VyprVPN review: A good non-American, American VPN
- Asus VivoBook S510 review: Weak battery life hobbles this capable ultralight
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Uber confirms massive 2016 data breach
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Destiny 2 PC review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPIT Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- CCTest Analyst - BrisbaneNSW
- FTAgile CoachOther
- FTAutomation TesterOther
- FTJunior Account Manager - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- CCDevelopers ? Multiple opportunities (Brisbane)NSW
- CCSenior Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- FTAccount Management/Customer Service - MULTIPLE ROLESSA
- FTPrincipal Architect/ConsultantOther
- FTTest ManagerACT
- FTCustomer Service RepresentativeOther
- FTETL/Data EngineerOther
- FTPortfolio Lead. PMONSW
- FTMultiple Axway rolesOther
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Merchant acquiringNSW
- CCRelease ManagerACT
- CCWintel Messaging Engineer l Office 365 / Exchange / Skype for Business / AzureNSW
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTTableau DeveloperOther
- CCLoad Balancer SpecialistWA
- FTTechnical Digital ProducerOther
- CCBusiness Analyst - BankingVIC
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSystem Analyst - AxwayQLD