Java Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location)
- Melbourne CBD location
- Permanent positions
- Java, jQuery, wizard, Spring, Guice, ORM, Hibernate experience a must!
Permanent roles, large environment, Java, Web User Interface Design, OOD, S/w Debugging , apps dev exp
Are you a Java Software Engineer seeking a new permanent opportunity? We have the perfect role for you.
It's all about the Company:
This prestigious well respected company in Melbourne CBD, in the product development space is seeking GUN end to end Java Developers to join their high performing team on a permanent basis!
If you enjoy working in a challenging, high traffic, complex web/application environment, this is "THE IDEAL" role for you!!!
Your responsibilities will cover and not be limited to:
- Design and develop guided workflow using Java/jQuery
- The ability to build scalable and maintainable software-as-a-service apps using modern Java
- Write well designed, readable, appendable, testable & efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications as per the OneSource guidelines
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
Your prior experience/skills:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Java Software Development experience
- A solid understanding of how to build testable, decoupled, maintainable code and other engineering best practices.
- Strong working knowledge of backend technologies including but not limited to: Dropwizard, Spring/ Guice, ORM/ Hibernate, SQL and regional databases
- Demonstrated understanding of integration technologies including RESTful APIs, JSON/XML and Structured Logging
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java ideally in a Fintech environment
- Java, Java Applets, Web Programming Skills, Teamwork, Verbal Communication, Web User Interface Design, Object-Oriented Design (OOD), Multimedia Content Development, Software Debugging
- Solid understanding of software Requirements and the Software Development Process
- Experience with version control, preferably Git
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Good to have:
- Experience with modern web technologies desirable such as Angular or Vue
- Hands on knowledge and experience in building scalable, fail tolerant, distributed backend systems
- Environment automation experience using AWS and Ansible
- Experience with Nginx, MySQL, Redis and Splunk
- Test automation and Continuous Integration & Delivery practices
There are multiple permanent positions available in Melbourne CBD. Apply now by sending your CV in word format for immediate consideration!
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kenny Nerlekar on 03 8680 4202. Please quote our job reference number: 200170687.
Reference Number: 200170687_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
cloudandco Smart Cane
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Apple iPhone X
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Toys for Boys
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Bose SoundLink Micro
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Xbox One X
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Uber confirms massive 2016 data breach
- Sony WH-1000X M2 review: Oustanding over-ear headphones that bring nuance to noise-cancellation
- Black Friday 2017: The best graphics card deals
- Neverwinter Nights is getting an Enhanced Edition compatible with 15 years of mods
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Destiny 2 PC review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCAxway DeveloperNSW
- TPProject Scheduler/CoordinatorQLD
- FTIT Service Delivery Manager - Workplace Technology (O365 & SP)Other
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | CommunicationsQLD
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantACT
- CCDeployment ManagerVIC
- FTProgress 8.3 DeveloperOther
- CCScrum Master - BrisbaneNSW
- CCDynamics AX Functional Consultant ? Finance | Supply ChainQLD
- FTProject Manager - Develop Strategy. Need RISI card, Rail bckgrdOther
- FTTechnical Lead / Senior Systems EngineerOther
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTNetwork ArchitectNSW
- FTJunior Front End DeveloperOther
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Test Engineer - Insurance domainVIC
- CCProgram ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerWA
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTJava Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location)VIC
- FTCyber Security- ManagerSA
- TPNetwork EngineerVIC