Senior Solution Architect
Peoplebank is looking for an experienced Senior Solution Architect to assist in developing business, functional process and requirements. Assess and analyze operational requirements, data services, and system architecture capabilities to meet business goals. Coordinate and facilitate meetings with senior members of clients and foster working relationships with internal teams and vendors to overcoming challenges to successfully complete architectural task. Apply standards and best practices to support capabilities analysis and system process re-engineering. Plan and prepare tools to communicate architecture design, resource requirements, project schedules and status to stakeholders.
- Lead and be accountable for the design of technology solutions/capabilities that are fit for purpose, deliver business outcomes specified in business cases, and are aligned with clients standards, target state architecture, and enterprise architecture reference model for assigned projects in the clients program.
- Work with Project Managers to deliver cost and quality outcomes in multi- vendor environment by providing technical leadership to manage vendor service integration
- Use technical strategies, policies, standards, prescribed design frameworks, methods and tools, i interfaces, to contribute to the development of systems architectures in specific business units.
- Manage the current technical program of IT assets for assigned domain(s) to avoid burden of legacy assets and manage the gap between current capability and required strategic requirements
- Work with senior stakeholders, project managers, solution architects to identify, propose and implement new enterprise architectural enhancements.
- Promote enterprise architecture and ensure enterprise blueprints and implementation plans are kept in an organised manner that facilitate knowledge management.
- Responsible for the upkeep of IT related policy, architecture and design artefact.
- Keep abreast of industrial IT advancements and introduce appropriate enhancements to IT infrastructure and systems.
- Must have a relevant degree
- TOGAF certified
- Experience working in a large complex environment
- Integration Experience
- Must have experience working on SAP modules
- Experience in creating end -to -end architecture solutions across mutiple technology domains
- Experience working in technology /product assessment
- Experience working in utilities industry will be highly regarded
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Neha Bajaj
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
cloudandco Smart Cane
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Apple iPhone X
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Toys for Boys
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Xbox One X
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
- Gaming laptops, PCs, and peripherals are wildly cheap at Microsoft's online store today
- Meet Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition: AMD Link mobile app, Radeon Overlay, and more
- HP Spectre 13 review: This stylish ultrabook conceals real power
- Hyperwallet Facilitates AUD transfers for Amazon Sellers
- Sony Offer Some Hush in the Christmas Rush For Chatswood Shoppers
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSERVICE DESK - ENTRY LEVELSA
- FTICT Systems Support OfficerQLD
- CCWeb Applications Project ManagerNSW
- FTIT Manager Desktop OperationsOther
- TPSAP Migration Module LeadNSW
- FTDesktop TechnicianSA
- FTNetwork and Telecommunications ArchitectOther
- FTProject Manager - Australian Citizens onlyOther
- FTService Manager - Solution ArchitectOther
- FTSenior IT Business AnalystOther
- TPFull Stack Developer - AWSNSW
- TPSupport Java RoleNSW
- TPInfrastructural DesignerNSW
- FTScrum MasterOther
- CCTest Analyst - BrisbaneACT
- CCIteration Manager - Insurance BackgroundQLD
- FTApplication Support Team Lead l Experience with health applicationsNSW
- CCSystems / Storage EngineerWA
- FTSenior Java and AEM DeveloperOther
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- CCVirtualisation Network EngineerVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystOther
- FT0365 Consultant - Large Scale O365 ImplementationVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - Office 365QLD