Senior Android Developer
Our Client is an award-winning technology Company, who are well regarded by developers wanting to work with cutting edge technology in a highly evolved Agile, Microservices and DevOps enabled environment. Their solutions are used live in the hands of tens of thousands of customers every day!
Headquartered in the United Kingdom, our Client employs over 5,000 staff globally and services clients across nine countries, including owned operations across Europe, Australia and Asia.
Your New Role
You will be the Senior Developer responsible for programming native Android applications, working closely with designers and product owners to define and build new features and rapidly develop MVP's.
You will use your proven knowledge of Android application functionality & limitations to make recommendations during the design and development lifecycle.
You'll be part of a truly cutting edge digital environment whilst being encouraged to be innovative and autonomous in your approach - they follow a you build it, you own it model. The environment feels like that of a start-up/greenfield project, but the difference being you will have the backing of a global organisation.
As the preferred candidate, you'll ideally have experience in the following: -
- Building high quality Android products;
- Understanding of common architectural patterns, dependency injection frameworks and functional programming;
- Reactive functional programming i.e. RxJava
- Experience of handling device fragmentation
- You will have 3+ years of experience in Android. Experience with Kotlin ideal, however this is not mandatory.
- You actively partake and refine good practices like pull request, unit testing, and minimum viable product
- You like to be in front of the curve and like to push and drive tech.
- You should be knowledgeable about latest trends and patterns and understand when to apply and when to let slide.
When you are not working on the latest technology in a fast-paced business; you can enjoy the views at their great office in a top CBD location with in-house barista, fresh fruit and bread, nuts and other snacks, TVs streaming 24/7, frequent company and team events, and many opportunities for attending training and conferences.
Interview and Hire Timing
Our Client is ready to interview within a few days for good candidates and is looking to immediately hire.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: James Clark
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Apple iPhone X
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
cloudandco Smart Cane
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Toys for Boys
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Bose SoundLink Micro
Lego Mindstorms EV3
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Xbox One X
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
- Top Ten Tips on Choosing the Right Mobile Device for Your Business
- How to Fix Your Wi-Fi Network
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Nintendo Switch) review: portability makes the trip back to Tamriel a treat
- Newegg has dropped the Ryzen 7 1700X to $300
- Gaming laptops, PCs, and peripherals are wildly cheap at Microsoft's online store today
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTiOS DeveloperWA
- FTSolution Designer/ Architect | 6mth ContractOther
- FTField Service EngineerOther
- CCJava LeadVIC
- FTService Manager - Solution ArchitectOther
- FTRiggers / Telecommunication RiggersOther
- CCChange ManagerQLD
- FTGraduate Application Support OfficerOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior .NET Engineer - Back-EndNSW
- TPSecurity Design OfficerNSW
- CCService Desk AnalystACT
- FTOnboarding Specialist / Service Design - ITIL | ServiceNowOther
- FTPython DevelopersOther
- FTSystems AdministratorOther
- CCRelease Management LeadNSW
- TPSecurity AnalystVIC
- CCProperty Project Manager - Office ExpansionNSW
- FTSAP Payroll SpecialistOther
- FTSenior Software Engineer - ContractOther
- CCKofax DeveloperVIC
- FTDigital Business Analyst - IntermediateQLD
- FTOperational Systems Specialist - DevOpsOther
- FTAccount Manager - Enterprise AccountsOther