Our client, a large federal government agency is seeking to engage an experienced Test Manager for an initial 12 month contract.
This role will be working on a multi year program to transform the organisation uses information to full advantage.
The Program involves very technical testing, with limited User Interfaces being available for use by testers. The Test Manager will therefore need to know how to work with SQL scripts and RESTful/JSON interfaces to be successful in this role.
In this role, you will work in collaboration with the clients staff providing the services below:
- Coordinate and coach project teams regarding proper test procedure, review techniques for test basis testing, test case definition, use of Quality Center, other test services, test automation, load and performance tests etc.
- Be the point of contact between project team, and enterprise test team, for all test activities
- Escalate all test-relevant topics, participates in defect identification on in the test environment
- Identify and escalate environment issues, data gaps and appropriate administration in a timely manner
- Assist in the formulation of requirements with the aim of both functional and non-functional requirements regarding project definition
- Define/select test-KPIs for the project reporting
- Use defect management (tracking, dispatching, analyzing, reporting)
- Prepare test concepts etc
- Work effectively in a small team environment
- Provide knowledge/skills transfer to other team members
- Demonstrated experience as a Test Manager with at least 7+ years in delivering Test Management projects, programs and initiatives
- Strong working experience in defining both manual and automated testing strategies, plans, frameworks, solutions and processes
- Demonstrated experience in delivering a large scale Infrastructure, End User Compute & Network Migration/Transformation Program/Projects
- Demonstrated experience in HP Application Lifecycle Management or other testing tools/methodologies, including automation tools
- Proven track record managing and leading testing projects and
- Ability to coordinate and lead a team.
Highly desirable skills include:
- Demonstrated experience to monitor, lead and manage personnel to ensure quality is maintained
- Proven experience in preparing, developing and executing test automation documentation
- Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Technical knowledge sufficient to manage others
- Demonstrated experience working in an Agile / Scrum delivery environment
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Self-motivated, able to use initiative, innovative and a strong commitment to achieve business objectives
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an organised and thorough approach to testing
- Formal information and communications technology qualifications from a recognised tertiary institution; and
- ISTQB Advanced Test Management and Certified Agile Tester accreditation.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Paul Vinay on 02 6245 1725 email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Paul Vinay
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Apple iPhone X
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Toys for Boys
Bose SoundLink Micro
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Lego Mindstorms EV3
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Xbox One X
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Uber confirms massive 2016 data breach
- Sony WH-1000X M2 review: Oustanding over-ear headphones that bring nuance to noise-cancellation
- Black Friday 2017: The best graphics card deals
- Neverwinter Nights is getting an Enhanced Edition compatible with 15 years of mods
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Destiny 2 PC review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Digital Producer/Digital Program ManagerOther
- TPLead Solutions Architect - SAP SuccessFactorsQLD
- CCScrum Master - BrisbaneNSW
- FTBDM/Account Manager - TechnologyACT
- FTService Desk Analyst - L1Other
- FTSenior Change ManagerNSW
- TPProject Scheduler/CoordinatorQLD
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- FTChange Analyst, Transformation, SAPOther
- FTProgress 8.3 DeveloperOther
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTProject Manager - Rail Industry or Survey or Construction bkgrdOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCDevOps Automation SME - Telco ClientVIC
- FTSocial Media SpecialistOther
- FTAgile Project ManagerOther
- CCChange ManagerQLD
- CCMid-level SAP Architect - Brisbane basedNSW
- FTSr. IT Business Analyst -Investment banking Funding StructureOther
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- TPBusiness Intelligence AnalystQLD
- TPSCRUM MasterVIC
- FTMICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM ARCHITECT ? NV1 CLEARANCE REQUIREDACT
- CCAutomation Test Analyst - Regression TestingNSW