- Great CBD Location
- Immediate start
- Growth opportunity
We are looking for Kofax developer for a 6 months contract in Melbourne
We are looking for Kofax developer for a 6 months contract in Melbourne with possibility of extension.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading Australian organisation, extremely well branded with a very corporate environment. Great Melbourne CBD location, close to all transport and shops.
A dynamic and flexible environment will provide for the right candidate experience with an Enterprise Giant!
RESPONSIBILITIES AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Minimum work experience 3 - 5 in Kofax Capture-L2 experience is mandatory
- As a Senior Developer, you are responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of a complex project module.
- You should have good experience in application of standard software development principles.
- You should be able to work as an independent team member, capable of applying judgement to plan and execute your tasks.
- You should have in-depth knowledge of at least one development technology/ programming language.
- You should be able to respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers.
- You should be able to coach, guide and mentor junior members in the team.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Rutika Kawale on 03 86804220. Please quote our job reference number: 200170657.
Reference Number: 200170657_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Apple iPhone X
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
cloudandco Smart Cane
Toys for Boys
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Bose SoundLink Micro
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Xbox One X
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
- Windscribe Pro review: It's all about the extras
- Lenovo Y Gaming Mechanical Keyboard and Precision Mouse review: Jack-of-all-trades, master-of-none
- PC World 2017 Editors' Choice Awards Nomineees Announced
- FCC votes to kill net neutrality in an unsurprising move. What happens now?
- Microsoft knocks $550 off the fantastic Dell XPS 13 as last-minute PC deals get crazier
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- PC World 2017 Editors' Choice Awards Nomineees Announced
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSystems Engineer (UC)QLD
- FTInfrastructure Solutions Architect - Converged InfrastructureOther
- CCManager - Business Intelligence - TelcoVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - TableauOther
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTScrum Master | Immediate StartOther
- FTPayroll officer | 3 mthOther
- TPProgram Change Manager - LIS Program - HealthQLD
- FTSenior Siebel DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Analyst ProgrammerVIC
- FTSenior PHP Developer / Team LeadNSW
- FTNetwork ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Salesforce Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTData ScientistOther
- FTAndroid DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Network ArchitectOther
- FTSAP SD ConsultantNSW
- FTDeployment TechnicianVIC
- FTPenetration TesterNSW
- CCLead Pega Systems ArchitectVIC
- CCSystems / Storage EngineerWA
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- FTAgile CoachOther
- CCWeb Applications Project ManagerNSW
- FTOrganisational Change Analyst -Contract - $650 per dayOther