Hudson Global Resources are seeking IT Security Analyst, to work for a large Government Department.
Hudson is a Global Talent Solutions Company with expertise in leadership and specialized recruitment, contracting solutions, recruitment process outsourcing, talent management and eDiscovery. Eighty two percent of placements we make are with repeat clients, many of whom are happy to work on an exclusive basis confident in the work we do.
To be selected for the role, you will have demonstrated experience in:
- Knowledge in Australian Government Risk & Security frameworks
- Knowledge of IRAP and system certification and accreditation requirements.
- Information Security Manual (ISM) and the Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF)
- Conducting Privacy Impact Assessment
- ITIL, PCIDSS, ISO27001/2 and AS4360
- Perform audits of ICT security controls on cloud services
- Contribute to the development and implementation of ICT security policies, processes, plans and systems
- Develop security plans including Statements of Applicability and Security Concept of Operations for cloud services
- Security certifications like CISSP or CISA
To be eligible, only Australian Citizens apply.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Rohit in our Canberra office on 6229 1552.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
cloudandco Smart Cane
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Apple iPhone X
Toys for Boys
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Bose SoundLink Micro
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Xbox One X
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Fallout Geeki Tikis
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
- Windscribe Pro review: It's all about the extras
- Lenovo Y Gaming Mechanical Keyboard and Precision Mouse review: Jack-of-all-trades, master-of-none
- PC World 2017 Editors' Choice Awards Nomineees Announced
- FCC votes to kill net neutrality in an unsurprising move. What happens now?
- Microsoft knocks $550 off the fantastic Dell XPS 13 as last-minute PC deals get crazier
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- PC World 2017 Editors' Choice Awards Nomineees Announced
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCPlatform Engineer - Identity & Access Management - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTSystems AdministratorOther
- CCDynamics AX Functional Consultant ? Finance | Supply ChainQLD
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- CCProject Manager x 2 (Infrastructure)NSW
- FTFacilities/Capacity EngineerOther
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCControl Systems SpecialistQLD
- CCJunior Network ArchitectACT
- FTOperational Support Engineer - Linux & CiscoOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Data -Other
- FTData Analysts/ EngineersNSW
- FTGraduate Application Support OfficerOther
- FTData Analysts/ EngineersVIC
- CCLinux Infrastructure Engineer - Telco industryVIC
- CCSenior MySQL Database AdministratorNSW
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- FTSenior Data Warehouse Developer, Power BIOther
- CCAxway DeveloperQLD
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTProject Administrator/Junior Project ManagerOther
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- TPProject Manager - IaaSQLD
- CCSenior/Junior Oracle DeveloperVIC