Project Manager - CRM
As Project Manager you will responsible for the successful delivery of complex CRM projects within a large government department. Your ability to manage and deliver according to business requirements will be essential to effectively enhancing business processes and successful project delivery.
This is an initial 4-month contract opportunity with high possibility of extending into a long-term engagement. Based in Brisbane CBD, paying up to $90/hour including super.
- Lead the successful delivery of complex CRM projects to ensure outcomes are achieved and solutions are delivered reflective of customer needs and to agreed expectations.
- Implement a CRM solution to replace the current call logging systems on behalf of the department.
- Lead, manage and direct multi-disciplinary project teams to work collectively to deliver integrated outcomes, ensuring that sub-optimal performance is proactively addressed.
- Identify, assess and manage project risks and issues and establish and maintain project registers.
- Develop project artefacts including business cases, benefits realisation plans, project and stage plans, and project communication documents, ensuring that realistic and quality project artefacts are prepared and maintained throughout the life of the project.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Demonstrated ability to deliver CRM projects to customer specifications.
- Tertiary and/or appropriate qualifications in project management (preferably Prince 2) and substantial industry experience.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing large and complex ICT projects within a government context.
- Demonstrated experience in managing transition activities after the project deliverables are complete in order to achieve full benefit realisation.
- Demonstrated experience in managing projects including the ability to manage project scope, risks, integration, issues and financials.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate with a diverse group of internal and external suppliers to achieve outcomes.
- Written and oral communication skills at an advanced level (including the ability to consult and influence a diverse range of customers).
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/18524. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
cloudandco Smart Cane
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Apple iPhone X
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Toys for Boys
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Bose SoundLink Micro
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Xbox One X
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
- How to automatically mute a website within Google Chrome, forever
- SteelSeries Apex M750 review: For people who prioritize RGB lighting above all other features
- Amazon's Echo Show has dropped in price by $80
- Fallout 4 VR review: An epic sense of scale bolsters this janky VR port
- Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 64 Limited Edition review: Taming Vega's flaws with brute force
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- PC World 2017 Editors' Choice Awards Nomineees Announced
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTPython DevelopersOther
- TPProject ManagerNSW
- FTAccount Manager - Enterprise AccountsOther
- CCAdlib DeveloperVIC
- FTMid-level Front End DeveloperOther
- TPProject Officer. Website optimisation enablementNSW
- TPTechnical WriterACT
- FTSenior Biz Talk DeveloperACT
- FTApplication Support Analyst (Healthcare)Other
- CCSenior MySQL Database Administrator - SydneyQLD
- FTSecurity DevOps EngineerOther
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperQLD
- FTDesktop TechnicianSA
- FTBusiness ConsultantOther
- CCProject Manager (Network Deployment Pgm) - 6 mth contract - Nth SydneyNSW
- FTCyber Security Threat Management SpecialistOther
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeNSW
- FTSolution Designer/ Architect | 6mth ContractOther
- FTData Quality Assurance LeadOther
- FTSystems & Reporting Data AnalystNSW
- FTFacilities/Capacity EngineerOther
- FTHRIS Functional Analyst - Kronos/AurionNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - Identity & AutomationQLD
- FTDatabase AdministratorNSW
- CCSolution Architect ? Office 365 MigrationQLD