Technical Lead (Office 365)
- Contract until June 30 with potential extension
- Make a major O365 project successful
- Attractive rate working in the CBD
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Technical Lead (O365) to facilitate delivery of an Office 365 implementation for a Large Government Department in the CBD.
Reporting to the Office 365 Project Manager, you will bring proven experience in the O365 world, with an understanding of how to coordinate technical staff for the success of the project.
The project has some way to go, so this role has definite potential for extension.
Your primary duties will entail:
- Provision of technical lead services for the delivery of Office 365-related design, implementation, and testing, migration and support transition activities.
- Provision of technical coordination services for a team of technical engineers for the delivery of engineering tasks against agreed project plans and schedules.
- Chairing of technical design workshops and incident resolution project meetings
- Management and participation in key technical activates described in approved project plans and schedules and emphasis on quality assurance and knowledge transfer with technical personnel
- Proven experience in delivering systems to the satisfaction of the client
To succeed you will possess the following:
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating technical engineers for the successful delivery of complex ICT projects
- Demonstrated experience with successful delivery of an Office 365 cloud migration project.
- Proven experience with the design, implementation , testing migration and support transition of the following technologies
- Microsoft Office 365 and Office Pro Plus
- Microsoft Azure
- Active Directory,
- Symantec Enterprise Vault
- Mobile device management technologies.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal, negotiation and communications skills.
- Demonstrated experience working with government client agencies and large system integration vendors.
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please contact Pablo Calaby through email on firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Ref No: 4A/18959.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Apple iPhone X
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
cloudandco Smart Cane
Toys for Boys
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Bose SoundLink Micro
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Xbox One X
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
- Gaming laptops, PCs, and peripherals are wildly cheap at Microsoft's online store today
- Meet Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition: AMD Link mobile app, Radeon Overlay, and more
- HP Spectre 13 review: This stylish ultrabook conceals real power
- Hyperwallet Facilitates AUD transfers for Amazon Sellers
- Sony Offer Some Hush in the Christmas Rush For Chatswood Shoppers
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTiOS DeveloperWA
- TPTransition ManagerVIC
- TPSharepoint DeveloperQLD
- FTSAP SD ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Solution ArchitectOther
- CCWeb Writers/EditorsVIC
- FTCyber Security Analyst | 6 mthOther
- FTSolution Architect - Feasibility/ImpactSA
- FTLevel 2 Mobile ICT AdministratorACT
- CCTechnical Lead - BrisbaneNSW
- TPCommunications & Change AnalystQLD
- FTAX Dynamics 365 Solution/ Technical Architect/ Develope/ConsultOther
- TPSystems Engineer - Dell EMCWA
- CCKofax DeveloperVIC
- FTStorage EngineerACT
- TPTechnical Consultant - SOE, SCCMNSW
- FTPart-time Project Administrator (Agile) - TelecommunicationsOther
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTProject Engineer, Operational Infrastructure & TelcoOther
- FTCustomer Service OperatorOther
- CCSenior MySQL Database Administrator - SydneyQLD
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness Intelligence SpecialistNSW