Our Client is a dynamic company with a portfolio of leading consumer retail brands and specialist boutique operations with offices in Sydney, Brisbane and Auckland.
Their culture is a mix of cutting edge technology, innovation, industry expertise and strong brand recognition all delivered at scale. The company is a people-focussed, innovative and efficient organisation, focussing on technology and marketing solutions with a reputation as an industry disruptor.
Your New Role
Drive revenue, customer acquisition, market share through data-driven insights to inform retail and marketing strategy.
Pricing & Retail strategy
- Analyse conversion rates of the sale of thousands of product variables
- Use real time competitive data to optimize pricing for market share, conversion to gain maximum margin
- Utilise price elasticity models to determine the market opportunity and pricing across multiple demographics, location and lifestyle data
- Work closely with Senior leadership team, marketing agencies and IT to segment a large customer data into actionable segments for the marketing team
- Introduce lifetime value and profit analysis across our customer data and develop predictive ideal customer segments to target
- Utilise in-house customer metric tools and online reporting tools such as Google Analytics and Tableau to commercialise their websites, microsites and associated Apps
- This is a great opportunity to work in a highly commercial position within an ever-growing online sector. Previous experience of analysing and provision of insight into large online datasets is essential
- Strong experience of data manipulation and data mining
- Embrace a fast moving, dynamic business with an entrepreneurial culture
- Smart, analytical, commercial, hands on get things done personality
- Motivated by business growth, innovation and working closely with leaders of the business.
- Good understanding of marketing, e-commerce.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Josh Whitehead
Apple iPhone X
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
cloudandco Smart Cane
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Toys for Boys
Lego Mindstorms EV3
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Xbox One X
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Fallout Geeki Tikis
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
- BenQ unveils a pair of new ergonomic eSports mice
- Microsoft's path to a smarter Bing and Cortana includes tapping Reddit users' opinions
- Linksys WRT32X review: An esports-grade router in a class of its own
- BuyDig has a 27-inch 4K monitor with FreeSync for $350
- Try VR for cheap: Windows Mixed Reality headsets are on sale for nearly half off today
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSenior Program CoordinatorNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - SalesforceNSW
- CCSystems / Storage EngineerWA
- FTCyber Security Analyst | 6 mthOther
- FTProject Administrator/Junior Project ManagerOther
- FTJunior Manual Tester - Accounting & FinanceOther
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTData Architect / Business Intelligence ArchitectOther
- FTSales ManagerVIC
- FTFinance Analyst (Part-time)Other
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTIT Project Coordinator | Gold CoastQLD
- FTJava Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location)VIC
- FTReporting AnalystWA
- FTData Analysts/ EngineersQLD
- FTTest ManagerACT
- CCIteration Manager - Insurance BackgroundQLD
- FTDesktop Support AnalystOther
- TPAndroid Engineer - Contract (6 months)NSW
- FTSAP BW/BO DeveloperNSW
- FTSecurity DevOps EngineerOther
- FTHadoop DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Security ConsultantACT
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- FTApplication Support SpecialistVIC