Senior Digital Producer/Digital Program Manager
- Permanent with Global End-User Organisation - Fantastic Salary Package!
- North Ryde
- Large Web & e-Commerce Programs of work
We are looking to hire an experienced Digital Producer/Program Manager for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
- 4+ years solid experience working as a digital producer / web producer
- 7+ years management experience
- Proven background in managing large Transformation projects
- Proven background in delivering projects from start to finish
- Hands on PM experince needed (dont want someone who delegates)
- Solid experience working across a wide range of digital projects including the following: CRM / social / campaigns / large-scale website builds, CMS and more
- Previous experience working in the digital arena
- Flawless communication skills - client-facing essential
- Experience in setting and delivery of global digital strategies, with a strong history of enforcing compliance & managing change/risk
- Proven ability to implement project management and delivery disciplines within a large, geographically dispersed team - including the ability to consistently report progress to senior management across the program of work.
- Proven experience in one of the following methodologies such as Agile, PRINCE2 or PMBOK.
- Strong web and eCommerce applications background, with an ability to grasp the big picture
- Experience in IT and information system design, with in-depth experience designing and implementing web eCommerce solutions
- Demonstrated experience in identifying, researching, evaluating and recommending new and emerging technologies
- Experience working on large, complex web and eCommerce applications
- Experience working within a global organisation, in a highly regulated industry
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Doug Hitos
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Apple iPhone X
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Toys for Boys
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Bose SoundLink Micro
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Xbox One X
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
- Windscribe Pro review: It's all about the extras
- Lenovo Y Gaming Mechanical Keyboard and Precision Mouse review: Jack-of-all-trades, master-of-none
- PC World 2017 Editors' Choice Awards Nomineees Announced
- FCC votes to kill net neutrality in an unsurprising move. What happens now?
- Microsoft knocks $550 off the fantastic Dell XPS 13 as last-minute PC deals get crazier
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- PC World 2017 Editors' Choice Awards Nomineees Announced
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSystems Engineer (UC)QLD
- FTInfrastructure Solutions Architect - Converged InfrastructureOther
- CCManager - Business Intelligence - TelcoVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - TableauOther
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTScrum Master | Immediate StartOther
- FTPayroll officer | 3 mthOther
- TPProgram Change Manager - LIS Program - HealthQLD
- FTSenior Siebel DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Analyst ProgrammerVIC
- FTSenior PHP Developer / Team LeadNSW
- FTNetwork ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Salesforce Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTData ScientistOther
- FTAndroid DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Network ArchitectOther
- FTSAP SD ConsultantNSW
- FTDeployment TechnicianVIC
- FTPenetration TesterNSW
- CCLead Pega Systems ArchitectVIC
- CCSystems / Storage EngineerWA
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- FTAgile CoachOther
- CCWeb Applications Project ManagerNSW
- FTOrganisational Change Analyst -Contract - $650 per dayOther