Senior Procurement Manager- Government Background
Description/Name: Senior Procurement Manager- Government Background
Location: Sydney Central
Duration: 12 months
- Sound knowledge of the current trends and best practice in strategic procurement and demonstrated experience in the development and application of strategic procurement within a large, complex organisation.
- Demonstrated experience in engaging effectively with internal government procurement departments to develop appropriate procurement strategies and engage third party suppliers, in line with procurement policy requirements and value for money principles.
- Strong experience in mentoring and developing team members to deliver fit for purpose and timely advice and deliverables.
- Proven ability to prepare concise accurate briefings and option papers and reports for management and clients, and conduct presentations and briefings to small groups.
- Tertiary qualification in a procurement field or relevant discipline or equivalent experience and a strong knowledge of statutory procurement, commercial management, and a sound knowledge of contract law.
- Leadership motivate, encourage
- Change Support change
- Teamwork lead the procurement team
- Strategy Support development
- Continuous Improvement Implement sustainable
- Procurement Advice Support functional managers
- Procurement Reporting & Document Management Systems
- Ethics and probity Promote the Public-Sector Values
- Safety Comply with the System Requirement.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Nivy Sahoo
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
cloudandco Smart Cane
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Apple iPhone X
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Toys for Boys
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Bose SoundLink Micro
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Xbox One X
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
- Top Ten Tips on Choosing the Right Mobile Device for Your Business
- How to Fix Your Wi-Fi Network
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Nintendo Switch) review: portability makes the trip back to Tamriel a treat
- Newegg has dropped the Ryzen 7 1700X to $300
- Gaming laptops, PCs, and peripherals are wildly cheap at Microsoft's online store today
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTiOS DeveloperWA
- FTSolution Designer/ Architect | 6mth ContractOther
- FTField Service EngineerOther
- CCJava LeadVIC
- FTService Manager - Solution ArchitectOther
- FTRiggers / Telecommunication RiggersOther
- CCChange ManagerQLD
- FTGraduate Application Support OfficerOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior .NET Engineer - Back-EndNSW
- TPSecurity Design OfficerNSW
- CCService Desk AnalystACT
- FTOnboarding Specialist / Service Design - ITIL | ServiceNowOther
- FTPython DevelopersOther
- FTSystems AdministratorOther
- CCRelease Management LeadNSW
- TPSecurity AnalystVIC
- CCProperty Project Manager - Office ExpansionNSW
- FTSAP Payroll SpecialistOther
- FTSenior Software Engineer - ContractOther
- CCKofax DeveloperVIC
- FTDigital Business Analyst - IntermediateQLD
- FTOperational Systems Specialist - DevOpsOther
- FTAccount Manager - Enterprise AccountsOther