Project Finance professional required with outstanding analytical and business partnering capabilities to support one of two major projects for this large government organisation. The role is focusing on budgeting and forecasting for the projects end to end, and one focusing more on the financial reporting and analysis function.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the PMO to consistently update financial information for projects
- Maintain P&L and balance sheets across the projects
- You will also be involved in the creation of business cases for new projects, financial modelling, presenting findings to senior management and the rollout of new project frameworks to the wider business.
- Monitoring and reporting to multiple stakeholders on the overall financial status of the projects including budgeting, forecasting and reforecasting
- Working with Project Mangers to assist with development and coordination of project procedures to ensure the efficient cost control of projects
- Preparation of weekly and monthly reports including consolidations, reconciliations and closures
- Ad hoc reporting to Group and Group FM
To be considered for the role you will need to have previous experience in a Project based Finance role, as an analyst or commercial business partner with a full accounting background.
You will be:
- CA or CPA/CIMA qualified, preferably from Big 4.
- Strong Budgeting and Forecasting.
- Advanced Excel including building financial models and business case scenarios
- Strong systems knowledge - preferably SAP
- Experience with change/transformation exposure advantageous
- Excellent communication skills are essential.
- Commercially minded, problem-solving and proactive approach to work
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Christina Myles
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Apple iPhone X
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Toys for Boys
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Bose SoundLink Micro
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Xbox One X
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
- Try VR for cheap: Windows Mixed Reality headsets are on sale for nearly half off today
- MX Sound 2.0 Bluetooth Speakers review: premium PC speakers burdened by average audio
- Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming Laptop review: The discrete GPU is the star of the show
- Top Ten Tips on Choosing the Right Mobile Device for Your Business
- How to Fix Your Wi-Fi Network
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCWintel Team LeadWA
- FTPrinciple Security Consultant / Practice Partner - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTData Analysts/ EngineersNSW
- FTQA Lead / TesterNSW
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTPermanent .Net Developer roleACT
- FTPython and Java DeveloperOther
- FTJuniper EngineerOther
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java DeveloperQLD
- FTMid-Level Project Manager - IP and Voice ProductsOther
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- FTSAP SD/EDI Support ConsultantOther
- FTData EngineerOther
- FTInfrastructure Design Engineer, DC Power, CommunicationsOther
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- TPFull Stack Developer - AWSNSW
- TPCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCLinux Platform/Development SpecialistACT
- FTInsights AnalystOther
- FTSenior Procurement Manager- Government BackgroundOther
- CCDynamics CRM Functional Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- FTJunior Manual Tester - Accounting & FinanceOther
- TPBusiness/Data AnalystQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTDeveloper - TallymanOther