ICT Strategic Sourcing Specialist
Our client, an established government organisation, is seeking an experienced Strategic Sourcing Specialist to join the team on a complex program of work involving strategic sourcing and procurement activities for a newly tendered ICT solution for the government. The ideal candidate will have a strong eye for detail, extensive experience within procurement and sourcing, and familiarity with GITC, Contract Law and ICT procurement strategies.
This is an initial 5-month contract opportunity with possibility to extend a further 2 years, based in Brisbane CBD.
Key Role Requirements
- Develop procurement strategies and documentation including procurement plans
- Review and refine specifications to ensure that the business requirements are adequately defined.
- Develop Invitation to Offer documentation including evaluation plans in line with defined requirements in consultation with key stakeholders
- Develop GITC contracts, agreeing essential components with key stakeholders ensuring the needs and objectives of the department are reflected in the contracts and addressing risk mitigation;
- Act as Probity Officer as necessary.
- Undertake negotiation planning and negotiation of high value and high risk GITC contracts;
- Provide accurate advice for complex procurement and contractual matters;
- Maintain a good working knowledge of Queensland Procurement Policy, GITC, Contract Law and other legislative issues relating to ICT contracts.
- Apply innovative thinking to procurement strategy development to support business outcomes while operating within the constraints of Queensland Government and departmental procurement frameworks.
- Ensure processes in tender and contract dealings are honest, ethical and equitable in accordance with the departmental procurement procedures and other polices pertaining to ICT.
- Facilitate the assessment of procurement risk as an independent authority in relation to strategic ICT Project procurement.
- May be required to perform contract variations and extensions in accordance with the organisation's procurement procedures.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/18974. For any enquiries please contact Kylie Graham in the Brisbane office on 07 3258 8380.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Apple iPhone X
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
cloudandco Smart Cane
Toys for Boys
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Google Daydream View VR Headset
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Xbox One X
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
- MX Sound 2.0 Bluetooth Speakers review: premium PC speakers burdened by average audio
- Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming Laptop review: The discrete GPU is the star of the show
- Top Ten Tips on Choosing the Right Mobile Device for Your Business
- How to Fix Your Wi-Fi Network
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Nintendo Switch) review: portability makes the trip back to Tamriel a treat
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCNetwork Data AdministratorWA
- FTData ScientistOther
- TPSAP Technical Data AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- CCSystem Analyst - AxwayQLD
- TPPrincipal Project ManagerQLD
- FTPortfolio Management & Governance ConsultantOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCTemporary ICT Support AnalystACT
- CCJava Developer - BrisbaneWA
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Services AdministratorVIC
- CCAgile AnalystNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- FTSolution Architect - infrastructureACT
- FTManagement Consultant - ConsultancyOther
- CCDrupal DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior CRM Support AnalystOther
- CCTeam Assistant/Executive Assistant - TelcoVIC
- FTSystem TesterOther
- FTSecurity DevOps EngineerOther
- CCDynamics AX Functional Consultant ? Finance | Supply ChainQLD
- FTCobol DeveloperOther
- FTIntegeration ArchitectOther
- FTService Modeller/DesignerACT