The training will follow a set training session plan and existing training schedule. The training course is delivered over a two day period and will involve some overnight travel and accommodation for regional sites. Successful candidates will receive training on the software solution prior to delivery.
The successful applicant will be required to:
- Attend and participate in Train-the-Trainer activities for the software solution
- Deliver Instructor Led Training (ILT) on a new software platform being introduced.
- Work as part of a training delivery team
- Deliver to a specified training schedule and be flexible when required
- Facilitate classes following existing session plans using the training material provided to ensure consistent knowledge transfer and learning experience is achieved across facilitation teams
- Maintain communication with project training team to ensure any updates or changes to the training material are made based on project updates or client requests
As the successful applicant, you will have:
- Extensive experience in facilitation of a range of IT training programs
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Highly organised, with excellent time management skills
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment / Tertiary related qualification (preferable)
- Experience in the delivery of intelligence and / or policing training (desirable).
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment; initiative to work and learn independently and proactively contribute to department goals.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
cloudandco Smart Cane
Apple iPhone X
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Toys for Boys
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Bose SoundLink Micro
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Lego Mindstorms EV3
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Xbox One X
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
- BenQ unveils a pair of new ergonomic eSports mice
- Microsoft's path to a smarter Bing and Cortana includes tapping Reddit users' opinions
- Linksys WRT32X review: An esports-grade router in a class of its own
- BuyDig has a 27-inch 4K monitor with FreeSync for $350
- Try VR for cheap: Windows Mixed Reality headsets are on sale for nearly half off today
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSenior Program CoordinatorNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - SalesforceNSW
- CCSystems / Storage EngineerWA
- FTCyber Security Analyst | 6 mthOther
- FTProject Administrator/Junior Project ManagerOther
- FTJunior Manual Tester - Accounting & FinanceOther
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTData Architect / Business Intelligence ArchitectOther
- FTSales ManagerVIC
- FTFinance Analyst (Part-time)Other
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTIT Project Coordinator | Gold CoastQLD
- FTJava Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location)VIC
- FTReporting AnalystWA
- FTData Analysts/ EngineersQLD
- FTTest ManagerACT
- CCIteration Manager - Insurance BackgroundQLD
- FTDesktop Support AnalystOther
- TPAndroid Engineer - Contract (6 months)NSW
- FTSAP BW/BO DeveloperNSW
- FTSecurity DevOps EngineerOther
- FTHadoop DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Security ConsultantACT
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- FTApplication Support SpecialistVIC