Senior Project Manager
A leading bank is looking for a Senior Project Manager with experience in delivering customer facing projects and to be part of a large scale Greenfield program.
You will be responsible for setting the team up for success and assisting the Product Owner to deliver on the vision for the customer and the company.
- Set up and manage the project process, adopting primarily agile delivery practises (as well as hybrid as needed), such as sprint planning, sprint review and retrospective meetings.
- Assist the product owner and other team members to define business requirements and look for ways to maximise ROI and meet objectives through agile development.
- Co-ordinate activities across all streams of work, as well as recruit and manage other project team members
- The PM needs to be able to collaborate across multiple divisions and brands, with the product and business owner, to manage stakeholders as well as other key project stage gates
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Proven track record successfully delivering end to end project with budgets +$10M
- Exposure to programs of work that are customer facing and clear view on change processes
- Consumer Banking experience is essential
- Must have experience in delivering Agile projects
- Excellent communication and exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Proactive, Leader, Consultative, Good attitude and mindset
If this sounds like you, please click on the appropriate link below, or email Nicole.firstname.lastname@example.org and quote job number G9/09532
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
cloudandco Smart Cane
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Apple iPhone X
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Toys for Boys
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Bose SoundLink Micro
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Lego Mindstorms EV3
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Xbox One X
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
- Gaming laptops, PCs, and peripherals are wildly cheap at Microsoft's online store today
- Meet Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition: AMD Link mobile app, Radeon Overlay, and more
- HP Spectre 13 review: This stylish ultrabook conceals real power
- Hyperwallet Facilitates AUD transfers for Amazon Sellers
- Sony Offer Some Hush in the Christmas Rush For Chatswood Shoppers
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTiOS DeveloperWA
- TPTransition ManagerVIC
- TPSharepoint DeveloperQLD
- FTSAP SD ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Solution ArchitectOther
- CCWeb Writers/EditorsVIC
- FTCyber Security Analyst | 6 mthOther
- FTSolution Architect - Feasibility/ImpactSA
- FTLevel 2 Mobile ICT AdministratorACT
- CCTechnical Lead - BrisbaneNSW
- TPCommunications & Change AnalystQLD
- FTAX Dynamics 365 Solution/ Technical Architect/ Develope/ConsultOther
- TPSystems Engineer - Dell EMCWA
- CCKofax DeveloperVIC
- FTStorage EngineerACT
- TPTechnical Consultant - SOE, SCCMNSW
- FTPart-time Project Administrator (Agile) - TelecommunicationsOther
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTProject Engineer, Operational Infrastructure & TelcoOther
- FTCustomer Service OperatorOther
- CCSenior MySQL Database Administrator - SydneyQLD
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness Intelligence SpecialistNSW