Project Manager/Business Analyst
Our client, a dynamic and innovative national organisation, is seeking a Project Manager with Business Analysis skills to join their team on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will have experience within the manufacturing industry, have worked in an Agile environment and have a strong business and IT background.
This is a permanent opportunity based in the northern suburbs of Brisbane, paying up to $150k including super.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Proven track record in successfully managing Agile SDLC projects, with demonstrated history of delivering against project and business KPIs.
- Demonstrated experience managing digital mobile and web application development projects.
- Demonstrated skills in successfully managing and mitigating risks and/or issues that have the potential to impact project delivery.
- Proven high level ability in establishing and maintaining effective relationships with customers, peers, service providers and stakeholders.
- Gather requirements and conduct analysis using Agile techniques.
- Collaborate with User Experience specialists, developers and testers.
- Facilitate workshops, including requirements gathering sessions.
- Liaise with project stakeholders to ensure external needs are met.
- Promote best practice use of Agile techniques.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4B/26197. For any enquiries please contact Kylie Graham on 07 3258 8380.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Apple iPhone X
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
cloudandco Smart Cane
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Toys for Boys
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Xbox One X
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
- BenQ unveils a pair of new ergonomic eSports mice
- Microsoft's path to a smarter Bing and Cortana includes tapping Reddit users' opinions
- Linksys WRT32X review: An esports-grade router in a class of its own
- BuyDig has a 27-inch 4K monitor with FreeSync for $350
- Try VR for cheap: Windows Mixed Reality headsets are on sale for nearly half off today
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java Developer - BrisbaneNSW
- TPProgram Change Manager - LIS Program - HealthQLD
- FTLevel 2/Level 3 Application Support AnalystVIC
- CCDataPower AdministratorACT
- TPTechnical WriterNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCDynamics AX Functional Consultant ? Finance | Supply ChainQLD
- FTCountry Manager - Business DevelopmentOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCSenior Program ManagerNSW
- FTSupport Analyst - Level 1-2Other
- FTBusiness Project ManagerOther
- FTProject ManagerQLD
- FTClinical Support Specialist - PermanentQLD
- FTSCADA Technical Lead/ ArchitectOther
- FTDigital BAOther
- TPProject Manager - HR21 RolloutQLD
- FTEngineer - Unix/LinuxOther
- FTSenior Security ConsultantACT
- FTICT Business AnalystACT
- CCProject Manager (Junior-Mid Level)QLD
- TPC++ DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW