Peoplebank are recruiting for a market leading technology business who have an instantly recognisable brand and a strong digital presence. They are regarded as an employer of choice and they invest heavily in staff wellbeing and development
Due to increased workload as a result of several new exciting projects in the pipeline, they are looking to add and experienced Digital BA to join their already impressive Digital team.
This is an initial 6 month contract role, but there is potential for the contract to be extended up to 2 years.
You will be an experienced BA who is comfortable in an Agile environment and has had experience working with both creative (UX, UI, Copywriters) and technical (developers) peers.
You will also be a strong communicator, able to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
You will have worked extensively on UX, CX and Application Development (web and mobile) projects across both web and mobile platforms.
Experience with Chatbot is desirable and will be highly regarded.
If this sounds like you, Please apply below, or get in touch to discuss your suitability.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Ken MacLeod
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Apple iPhone X
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
cloudandco Smart Cane
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Toys for Boys
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Bose SoundLink Micro
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Xbox One X
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
- BenQ unveils a pair of new ergonomic eSports mice
- Microsoft's path to a smarter Bing and Cortana includes tapping Reddit users' opinions
- Linksys WRT32X review: An esports-grade router in a class of its own
- BuyDig has a 27-inch 4K monitor with FreeSync for $350
- Try VR for cheap: Windows Mixed Reality headsets are on sale for nearly half off today
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java Developer - BrisbaneNSW
- TPProgram Change Manager - LIS Program - HealthQLD
- FTLevel 2/Level 3 Application Support AnalystVIC
- CCDataPower AdministratorACT
- TPTechnical WriterNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCDynamics AX Functional Consultant ? Finance | Supply ChainQLD
- FTCountry Manager - Business DevelopmentOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCSenior Program ManagerNSW
- FTSupport Analyst - Level 1-2Other
- FTBusiness Project ManagerOther
- FTProject ManagerQLD
- FTClinical Support Specialist - PermanentQLD
- FTSCADA Technical Lead/ ArchitectOther
- FTDigital BAOther
- TPProject Manager - HR21 RolloutQLD
- FTEngineer - Unix/LinuxOther
- FTSenior Security ConsultantACT
- FTICT Business AnalystACT
- CCProject Manager (Junior-Mid Level)QLD
- TPC++ DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW