Service Desk Engineer
Working for a small, well established business based in Victoria Park. My client is looking for an experienced Level 2 Support desktop engineer who has worked within a MSP capacity.
This role will involve some 1st and 3rd level support including servers and remote helpdesk however the bulk of the role will be within a level 2 capacity.
Weighting of the role:
- Reactive Customer Support 15%
- Managed Service Customer support 60%
- Project work 15%
- Knowledge and skills improvement 10%
- Excellent experience within a level 2 environment
- Experience with Office 365
- Proven desktop skills
- Proven exposure supporting servers
- Proven track record supporting MS infrastructure environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable and professional
- Current driving licence ideal (travel to sites)
What's in it for you?
Great career enhancing experience, opportunity to work across level1-3 support, great team.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Philippa Valler
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
cloudandco Smart Cane
Apple iPhone X
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Toys for Boys
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Bose SoundLink Micro
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Xbox One X
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft takes $550 off the Alienware 15 gaming laptop as time runs out on PC deals
- How to automatically mute a website within Google Chrome, forever
- SteelSeries Apex M750 review: For people who prioritize RGB lighting above all other features
- Amazon's Echo Show has dropped in price by $80
- Fallout 4 VR review: An epic sense of scale bolsters this janky VR port
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- PC World 2017 Editors' Choice Awards Nomineees Announced
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTStorage & Data Protection Team LeadACT
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTPortfolio Lead. PMONSW
- FTSenior Network ArchitectVIC
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- FTPart-time Project Administrator (Agile) - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTSenior System Administrator - UNIXVIC
- FTDigital Marketing Business AnalystOther
- CCHP Service Management Engineer/adminVIC
- FTProblem Management AnalystACT
- FTSenior Consultant - .NET DeveloperQLD
- TPHadoop DeveloperACT
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- FTFinance Analyst (Part-time)Other
- CCFront-End DeveloperNSW
- FTService Desk Engineer/IT Help desk Support - Multiple positionsVIC
- FTScrum Master | Immediate StartOther
- CCAxway DeveloperACT
- FTLevel 2 Support Engineer | 12mth FTCOther
- TPTransition ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Change ManagerOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - ITSM - ServiceNow - Western SydneyNSW