Project Manager- develop strategy. Need RISI card, Rail bckgrnd
****Project Manager required to develop an annual strategy for management of low level vegetation and clearing of residual items in corridor.****
Role: Project Manager - Rail , Develop Strategy. Need RISI card
Duration is till 20/04/18 from ASAP start date.
Location: Sydney Central - however, delivery of project outcomes may require working from a location outside the CBD. Potential for frequent travel around the Network to engage with staff
The Corridor and Vegetation Management Project is to develop and deliver future strategy for rail corridor. The project is split into four streams: High voltage vegetation and hazard trees, roads, drains, and fences, corridor vegetation clearance, and corridor services.
The Corridor Clearance Project Manager is responsible for developing an annual strategy for management of low level vegetation and clearing of residual items in corridor.
- Minimum diploma level education.
- RISI card, CAT3 Medical check preferable.
- Project Manager required to develop an annual strategy for management of low level vegetation and clearing of residual items in corridor.
- Skills and experience in embedding significant cultural, operational process, and IT change programs.
- Strong proven ability to establish relationships, influence and work in partnership with stakeholders, line managers and frontline staff at all levels
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills along with the ability to influence at a senior level.
- Develop and execute effective project plans for allocated initiatives including the dependencies/ interactions with other program streams/ initiatives.
- Ensuring standard project management framework, governance, systems, procedures, and tools are implemented
- Develop detailed project scopes and contribute to development of business cases and approval submissions
- Manage allocated project(s) and deliver specified outcomes for stakeholders in terms of safety, scope, quality, standards, budget, timeframes, and customer expectations
- Oversee the development of the technology solution including the development and documentation of clear, concise, and effective business processes (policies, guides, procedures, processes, etc.)
- Work closely with the Change Manager and Organisational Development to develop clear, concise, effective, and sustainable training curriculum (user manuals, "Quick Start Guides", course, briefings, etc.) across a range of suitable mediums to ensure all end-users can competently use the new business processes and systems
- Work closely with the Change Manage supporting the successful implementation, deployment, and support phases of each of the program streams by coordinating stakeholder management activities and establishing and maintaining strong, effective relationships with stakeholders
- Lead, direct, coach and mentor project team (Direct, Indirect and Service Providers) to ensure achievement of objectives and delivery
- Provide status update reporting to Program Manager and senior management as required.
- Deliver recommendation for delivery and delivery project plan.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: La La
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
cloudandco Smart Cane
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Apple iPhone X
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Toys for Boys
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Bose SoundLink Micro
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Xbox One X
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
- Try VR for cheap: Windows Mixed Reality headsets are on sale for nearly half off today
- MX Sound 2.0 Bluetooth Speakers review: premium PC speakers burdened by average audio
- Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming Laptop review: The discrete GPU is the star of the show
- Top Ten Tips on Choosing the Right Mobile Device for Your Business
- How to Fix Your Wi-Fi Network
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCWintel Team LeadWA
- FTPrinciple Security Consultant / Practice Partner - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTData Analysts/ EngineersNSW
- FTQA Lead / TesterNSW
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTPermanent .Net Developer roleACT
- FTPython and Java DeveloperOther
- FTJuniper EngineerOther
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java DeveloperQLD
- FTMid-Level Project Manager - IP and Voice ProductsOther
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- FTSAP SD/EDI Support ConsultantOther
- FTData EngineerOther
- FTInfrastructure Design Engineer, DC Power, CommunicationsOther
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- TPFull Stack Developer - AWSNSW
- TPCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCLinux Platform/Development SpecialistACT
- FTInsights AnalystOther
- FTSenior Procurement Manager- Government BackgroundOther
- CCDynamics CRM Functional Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- FTJunior Manual Tester - Accounting & FinanceOther
- TPBusiness/Data AnalystQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTDeveloper - TallymanOther