Senior Network Engineer - Incident & Operations
Our client requires a Network Incident Manager to work on-site for their key banking and finance client. We are looking for someone who has outstanding communication and customer management skills and who will keep a cool head under pressure. Equally we are looking for someone who has strong knowledge across Enterprise networking technologies including security, routers and switches and firewalls. This is a critical role which will see you being "the" point of contact for the customer for major network incidents.
This position requires you -
- To be the first point of contact for incident management and problem and change management
- To multitask on diverse issues and work directly with customers in a fast pace SLA driven environment
- Engage local and global network resources to resolve network issues
- Work closely with client by responding to requests and notifying them of network problems and the impact on customer's business
- Must have experience working in banking and finance
- Previous experience in a Network Support role in a large network environment (Size of network support experience should be 500 sites and 3000+ devices supported).
- Strong knowledge of and trouble shooting ability across enterprise network technologies including security, cisco routers and switches and firewalls etc.
- Experience in Incident, Problem and Change Management in a Networking Environment
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Meg Geronimo
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Apple iPhone X
cloudandco Smart Cane
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Toys for Boys
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
Lego Mindstorms EV3
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Xbox One X
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
- Star Wars: Battlefront II - Resurrection review: A disappointing end to Iden Versio's story
- Samsung's Notebook 9 Pen is ready for your scribbles, drawings and more
- Excel functions: 7 ways to use Text functions to manage data
- BenQ unveils a pair of new ergonomic eSports mice
- Microsoft's path to a smarter Bing and Cortana includes tapping Reddit users' opinions
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCTest Engineer - Insurance BackgroundQLD
- CCSystem Analyst - AxwayACT
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- FTApplication Support ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior .Net Developer - (Australian Citizens Only)Other
- CCIseries Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCNew Relic Integration ConsultantNSW
- FTSolution Architect - infrastructureACT
- FTApplication Support AnalystOther
- FTJunior-Mid Level Java DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Developer - Node.js - APINSW
- FTPlatform Software Engineer (Data Warehouse/Big Data) - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- FTLevel 2 and 3 Support TechnicianOther
- FTIT Audit & BCM AnalystNSW
- FTAgile Business AnalystOther
- FTSenior Solution ArchitectOther
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTJava Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location)VIC
- FTChange ManagerSA
- CCSenior Data AnalystNSW
- FTData AnalystOther
- CCRPA DeveloperVIC
- FTFacilities/Capacity EngineerOther
- TPSenior Test AnalystNSW