Senior Business Analyst
A leading player within the Banking and Finance industry is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to enhance their reputation as a market leading player within the industry.
The key focus of this role will be to deliver the key capabilities enabling customer centricity and implementing the infrastructure to underpin their multi-brand model. The business is looking for someone with experience in Mortgages and Home Loans.
As the Senior BA, you will:
- Lead the definition, elicitation, prioritization and validation of requirements and design of new or re-engineered business processes to meet the needs of the organization.
- Be constantly reviewing, reporting on and analyzing Business Analysis activities in order to maximize efficiency.
- Support testing, training and implementation activities to ensure the successful delivery of the overall business and technology solutions.
- A background and knowledge of Mortgages and Home Loans.
- Strong analytical skills with a commercial outlook; dealing with stakeholders effectively, whilst also being able to map business processes.
- Given the senior nature of this role, you will naturally be able to coach and mentor more junior members of the team and drive productivity and performance.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with around 5 years experience as a BA to take the next step in their career with a forward thinking, marketing leading Financial Services organization, with further progression opportunities moving forwards.
If this sounds like you or someone you know, please contact us.
Relevant applicants will be contacted in due course.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Apple iPhone X
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
cloudandco Smart Cane
Toys for Boys
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Bose SoundLink Micro
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Xbox One X
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
- Meet Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition: AMD Link mobile app, Radeon Overlay, and more
- HP Spectre 13 review: This stylish ultrabook conceals real power
- Hyperwallet Facilitates AUD transfers for Amazon Sellers
- Sony Offer Some Hush in the Christmas Rush For Chatswood Shoppers
- Keep Watch Day and Night with Uniden’s Two-In-One Camera and Spotlight
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTLevel 2 Mobile ICT AdministratorACT
- TPProject CoordinatorACT
- TPOffice 365 Technical LeadQLD
- FTServiceNow Solution SpecialistOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- CCLinux System AdministrationVIC
- FTVBA DeveloperOther
- FT.Net Technical / Team LeadOther
- CCCloud Test EngineerNSW
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- CCProblem manager - OSS, Service Assurance appsVIC
- FTAgile CoachOther
- CCSenior Business Analyst x2 (Digital Transformation)NSW
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- FTAccount Manager - Enterprise AccountsOther
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectOther
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Network ArchitectVIC
- CCJava LeadNSW
- FTAutomation TesterQLD
- FTSenior Solution ArchitectOther
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPProject Services - Support RolesACT