Project Manager - Develop Strategy. Need RISI card, Rail bckgrd
****Project Manager required to develop an annual strategy for management of low level vegetation and clearing of residual items in corridor.****
Role: Project Manager - develop Strategy.
Need RISI card, rail background
Duration is till 20/04/18 from ASAP start date.
Location: Sydney Central - however, delivery of project outcomes may require working from a location outside the CBD. Potential for frequent travel around the Network to engage with staff
The Corridor and Vegetation Management Project is to develop and deliver future strategy for rail corridor. The project is split into four streams: High voltage vegetation and hazard trees, roads, drains, and fences, corridor vegetation clearance, and corridor services.
The Corridor Clearance Project Manager is responsible for developing an annual strategy for management of low level vegetation and clearing of residual items in corridor.
- Minimum diploma level education.
- RISI card, CAT3 Medical check preferable.
- Project Manager required to develop an annual strategy for management of low level vegetation and clearing of residual items in corridor.
- Skills and experience in embedding significant cultural, operational process, and IT change programs.
- Strong proven ability to establish relationships, influence and work in partnership with stakeholders, line managers and frontline staff at all levels
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills along with the ability to influence at a senior level.
- Develop and execute effective project plans for allocated initiatives including the dependencies/ interactions with other program streams/ initiatives.
- Ensuring standard project management framework, governance, systems, procedures, and tools are implemented
- Develop detailed project scopes and contribute to development of business cases and approval submissions
- Manage allocated project(s) and deliver specified outcomes for stakeholders in terms of safety, scope, quality, standards, budget, timeframes, and customer expectations
- Oversee the development of the technology solution including the development and documentation of clear, concise, and effective business processes (policies, guides, procedures, processes, etc.)
- Work closely with the Change Manager and Organisational Development to develop clear, concise, effective, and sustainable training curriculum (user manuals, "Quick Start Guides", course, briefings, etc.) across a range of suitable mediums to ensure all end-users can competently use the new business processes and systems
- Work closely with the Change Manage supporting the successful implementation, deployment, and support phases of each of the program streams by coordinating stakeholder management activities and establishing and maintaining strong, effective relationships with stakeholders
- Lead, direct, coach and mentor project team (Direct, Indirect and Service Providers) to ensure achievement of objectives and delivery
- Provide status update reporting to Program Manager and senior management as required.
- Deliver recommendation for delivery and delivery project plan.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Nivy Sahoo
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
cloudandco Smart Cane
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Apple iPhone X
Toys for Boys
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Bose SoundLink Micro
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Xbox One X
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft takes $550 off the Alienware 15 gaming laptop as time runs out on PC deals
- How to automatically mute a website within Google Chrome, forever
- SteelSeries Apex M750 review: For people who prioritize RGB lighting above all other features
- Amazon's Echo Show has dropped in price by $80
- Fallout 4 VR review: An epic sense of scale bolsters this janky VR port
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- PC World 2017 Editors' Choice Awards Nomineees Announced
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSenior PHP Developer / Team LeadNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Rules/ Real time analysis)VIC
- FTPublishing Specialist / Business Specialist - TelecommunicationOther
- FTOnboarding Specialist (ServiceNow) - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTPortfolio Lead. PMONSW
- FTGateway Architect - perm / contractACT
- FTFull Stack DeveloperACT
- FTWindows Messaging and MS Exchange LeadOther
- FTNetwork SpecialistQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPSystems EngineerQLD
- FTICT Business AnalystACT
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- FTETL DeveloperOther
- FTSERVICE DESK - ENTRY LEVELSA
- CCDevelopment SpecialistNSW
- CCAxway DeveloperACT
- FTFrontEnd Angular DeveloperOther
- FTPenetration TesterNSW
- FTEnterprise Lean Agile CoachOther
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTManual Tester - Accounting & FinanceOther