Security Operations Engineer
The role involves working within the engineering team supporting existing customers & the offshire based Security Operations team. The role is typically conducted during normal business hours (8:30am - 5:30pm), however as it provides consulting & support to our customers infrastructure and security teams, participation in the on-call roster out-side of standard business hours will be required.
This role requires degree level qualifications; the candidate should have a good understanding or exposure to any of the following:
- Enterprise class security (End Point Security, Encryption, Compliance, Access Control)
- Enterprise class SIEM and log management (IBM QRadar, Logrhythm, Splunk)
- Enterprise Service Delivery
Requirements for this Role
This role is for a confident professional technical engineer that has the expertise to successfully engage with the service delivery team, the customers and the vendors within the company environment.
The successful candidate will have broad knowledge and expertise across networking & security technologies.
Ideal Skill sets:
- Experience in Security Solutions and Management
- Experience within MSP environments
- CISSP and/or CCIE Certifications
- Service Desk and Process workflow
- Development and API integration
- Good communication skills
- Good team interactions
Interested? Please send your application through the "APPLY" button today.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Meg Geronimo
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Apple iPhone X
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Toys for Boys
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Bose SoundLink Micro
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Xbox One X
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
- Star Wars: Battlefront II - Resurrection review: A disappointing end to Iden Versio's story
- Samsung's Notebook 9 Pen is ready for your scribbles, drawings and more
- Excel functions: 7 ways to use Text functions to manage data
- BenQ unveils a pair of new ergonomic eSports mice
- Microsoft's path to a smarter Bing and Cortana includes tapping Reddit users' opinions
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCExstream DeveloperNSW
- FTSAS Solution DesignerOther
- FTHead of Engineering - FrontendNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- FTData AnalystOther
- CCChange Analyst-TransformationNSW
- CCDataPower AdministratorACT
- FTMarketing Manager - IT ServicesOther
- CCJava LeadQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - Application DevelopmentWA
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- FTResident EngineerOther
- FTProcurement AdvisorACT
- FTScrum MasterSA
- FTProject Administrator/Junior Project ManagerOther
- TPLevel 1 Helpdesk Support OfficerQLD
- FTStorage & Data Protection Team LeadACT
- TPAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTSenior Field Services Telecommunication RiggerACT
- FTAccount Manager - Enterprise AccountsOther
- FTJunior CRM Support AnalystOther
- FTSenior Front End Developer - (Urgent)Other
- CCBusiness Intelligence Analysts (SAS, SAP UI5, or SQL) - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW