Field Services Engineer
- Great CBD Location
- Immediate start
- Competitive Rates $$$
Looking for Field Services Engineer for 6 months contract role.
Seeking for a Field Services Engineer for 6 months role with possibility of extension who will be a Network Engineer in Brisbane location.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client is a leading Australian organisation, extremely well branded with a very corporate environment. Great Brisbane CBD location, close to all transport and shops.
A dynamic and flexible environment will provide for the right candidate experience with an Enterprise Giant!
Duties and Responsibilities
- WAN/LAN, Router Switch and Firewall problem determination and implementation work.
- WLAN technologies and tools, including WLSE or WCS
- Project Support of the network infrastructure including changes, problem determination/resolution, achieving SLA targets, change/problem management.
- Problem determination associated with new project installs.
- Support of new devices until BAU transition has occurred.
- Management of problems and escalations where required
- Provide Design input and work closely with the client to ensure that proposed solutions are accurate and achievable
- High awareness of individual customer service levels when dealing with problems.
- Callout services to third parties as required - Hardware Vendors etc.
- Develop, implement and maintain processes and procedures as required for the Network Operations Group.
- Adhere to audit compliances strategies to ensure security and business processes as part of BAU activities.
- High awareness of IBM Corporate Security Standards.
- Proven experience in a large scale implementation role
- A background in WAN LAN, TCP/IP and Networking is necessary. Including new installs and upgrades of products such as Cisco Routing and Switching products, Riverbed, F5 LTM Load Balancers and Wireless LAN Technologies.
- Understanding of relevant network protocols, services, management tools and problem conditions, including QOS, IP-SLA, WLCM, Poe and Jitter
- Experience in deployment and operational use of Network Access Control mechanisms.
- Knowledge of PSTN, ISDN and 3G Telco services is desirable.
- Excellent problem determination skills especially with experience in working with 3 rd parties
- Strong Team Building skills
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Knowledge of Problem and Change management skills.
- High degree of analytical ability and creativity in resolving design and production issues
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure.
- Cisco Switch and Router , including Nexus Technology
- C isco Firewall
- Load Balancers
- Communication Skills
- Teaming skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Rutika Kawale on 03 86804220. Please quote our job reference number: 200171543.
Reference Number: 200171543_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Apple iPhone X
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
cloudandco Smart Cane
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Toys for Boys
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Bose SoundLink Micro
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Xbox One X
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
- How Microsoft's wading into 'fake news' with Bing's opinion-based search results
- Star Wars gift guide: Top picks for fans who are tech geeks
- Windscribe Pro review: It's all about the extras
- Lenovo Y Gaming Mechanical Keyboard and Precision Mouse review: Jack-of-all-trades, master-of-none
- PC World 2017 Editors' Choice Awards Nomineees Announced
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- PC World 2017 Editors' Choice Awards Nomineees Announced
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTPlatform Software Engineer (Data Warehouse/Big Data) - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTRecords AnalystOther
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - TableauOther
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- TPAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems Centre Configuration Manager Deployment TechnicianACT
- FTManual Tester - Accounting & FinanceOther
- CCProgram ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical Support OfficerNSW
- FTBusiness System Analyst | 6mth ContractOther
- FTJunior Manual Tester - Accounting & FinanceOther
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- FTNetwork Engineers- Transmission, IP Core and ITOther
- FTSystems EngineerVIC
- CCManager - Business Intelligence - TelcoVIC
- FTDevOps Analyst ProgramOther
- FTData SpecialistACT
- FTJunior-Mid Level Java DeveloperQLD
- CCRPA DeveloperVIC
- TPBusiness Consultant - Dynamics CRMWA
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTProject Manager - Australian Citizens onlyOther
- TPTransition ManagerVIC