Android Engineer - Contract (6 months)
My client is an enterprise with a history that speaks for itself, an amazing environment, great people and most importantly is a place where you can build your future. You would be joining a mature mobile engineering team where 50+ developers are working on developing new features across various applications. The environment is collaborative, friendly and passionate therefore those traits of characters are necessary for success in the role and through the interview process. Having the ability to come up with innovative development ideas will give you a competitive edge on other applicants.
- Demonstrated experience designing and developing native Android applications
- Android development using Java and/or Kotlin
- Ability to develop Apps to integrate with third party APIs
- Must be able to work as part of a team
You will be put through a Technical Test during the interview process and will be expected to get on with the work in hand from day one - only experienced applicants please.
All applicants must be Australian Permanent Residents or Citizen. Overseas returning Residents or Citizen are welcome to apply.
For immediate review of your application, please email email@example.com
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
cloudandco Smart Cane
Apple iPhone X
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Toys for Boys
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Bose SoundLink Micro
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Xbox One X
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft takes $550 off the Alienware 15 gaming laptop as time runs out on PC deals
- How to automatically mute a website within Google Chrome, forever
- SteelSeries Apex M750 review: For people who prioritize RGB lighting above all other features
- Amazon's Echo Show has dropped in price by $80
- Fallout 4 VR review: An epic sense of scale bolsters this janky VR port
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- PC World 2017 Editors' Choice Awards Nomineees Announced
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPPrincipal Project Manager|HRIS ProgramQLD
- FTSolution Architect - Security/DigitalVIC
- FTSenior .Net Developer - (Australian Citizens Only)Other
- FTTechnology Engineer | 6mth ContractOther
- FTFront-End DeveloperNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Test Analyst - Market RiskOther
- FTDesktop TechnicianSA
- FTProject Manager/Business AnalystQLD
- FTMid-level Drupal Developer - BrisbaneSA
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCPHP DeveloperQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTDev Ops EngineerOther
- TPICT Infrastructure EngineerACT
- FTCustomer Service OperatorOther
- FTScrum MasterOther
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTApplication Support Analyst (.NET, SQL. ORACLE, ITIL)Other
- FTFinance Analyst (Part-time)Other
- CCExstream DeveloperNSW
- CCTransition Manger - Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- CCSite Acquisition Coordinator - Sydney basedNSW
- FTSenior Field Services Telecommunication RiggerACT
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerOther