Senior Biz Talk Developer
This high profile project will see you working as part of a high performing team and the business to analyse, design and develop BizTalk Integration Solutions. If you are looking for challenging and rewarding work as well as a good work/life balance then this opportunity is ideal.
Due to the duration and visibility of this project you must have a proven track record of similar engagements as you will be involved throughout the entire development lifecycle from requirements, development, testing, training, deployment & support.
As an experienced Senior Biztalk Developer, you will be expected to familiarise yourself with both the development environment/constraints as well as to the team culture. Your commercial experience will demonstrate the following skills and competencies and your ability to taking requirements from the business will be critical to your success:
- Extensive experience in analysing, designing and developing Enterprise BizTalk solutions
- Extensive experience in developing Enterprise solutions with the Microsoft technology stack including BizTalk Server, C#, and SQL Server 2008+.
- Demonstrated experience in using Team Foundation Server (TFS) for managing source code, work items and builds.
- Experience and knowledge of BizTalk Concepts: Integration with ASMX, WCF and REST Services, creations of message schemas, transformation of messages with maps, message routing, development of business rules concepts, manipulation of data with Functoids and creation of orchestrations to automate critical business processes.
- Extensive experience in hands-on Software Development across all aspects of the SDLC in an Enterprise environment.
The successful applicant will have a tenacious work ethic, and enjoy delivering results on time. With an immediate start for the right candidate, you will be rewarded with an attractive salary, a friendly professional team environment, and a great location near the beach. You must be prepared to relocate to Newcastle for this opportunity.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Linda Apostolidis in our Newcastle office on 02 4927 2224, quoting Ref No. 2Q/04650. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Apple iPhone X
Toys for Boys
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Bose SoundLink Micro
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Xbox One X
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
- Top Ten Tips on Choosing the Right Mobile Device for Your Business
- How to Fix Your Wi-Fi Network
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Nintendo Switch) review: portability makes the trip back to Tamriel a treat
- Newegg has dropped the Ryzen 7 1700X to $300
- Gaming laptops, PCs, and peripherals are wildly cheap at Microsoft's online store today
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTiOS DeveloperWA
- FTSolution Designer/ Architect | 6mth ContractOther
- FTField Service EngineerOther
- CCJava LeadVIC
- FTService Manager - Solution ArchitectOther
- FTRiggers / Telecommunication RiggersOther
- CCChange ManagerQLD
- FTGraduate Application Support OfficerOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior .NET Engineer - Back-EndNSW
- TPSecurity Design OfficerNSW
- CCService Desk AnalystACT
- FTOnboarding Specialist / Service Design - ITIL | ServiceNowOther
- FTPython DevelopersOther
- FTSystems AdministratorOther
- CCRelease Management LeadNSW
- TPSecurity AnalystVIC
- CCProperty Project Manager - Office ExpansionNSW
- FTSAP Payroll SpecialistOther
- FTSenior Software Engineer - ContractOther
- CCKofax DeveloperVIC
- FTDigital Business Analyst - IntermediateQLD
- FTOperational Systems Specialist - DevOpsOther
- FTAccount Manager - Enterprise AccountsOther