Project Manager/- Accommodation / Facilities Manager
Project Manager -Accommodation// Facilities Manager
Duration: 5 months rolling contract
Location: Central Station (required to dirrent sites daily)
Reports to : Senior Project Manager Sydney Trains Accommodation
Support the Accommodation Program to deliver the strip out & fit out of offices under the program and the relocation of staff into temporary and permanent accommodation.
- Demonstrate a high-level planning and problem-solving skills with the ability to apply them across site based construction projects.
- Experience managing building construction sites and managing prime contractors (preferred, not mandatory)
- Demonstrate a high level of safety and risk knowledge across site construction projects.
- High level commercial acumen and the ability to report through Project tools i.e. MS Project.
- Proven ability to assess issues, identify and evaluate options for resolution and address issues in a timely manner.
- Supervision of primary supplier ensuring they deliver to program, oversight and review of designs
- Review and acceptance on behalf of STA of contracts relevant to delegated work sites
- Stakeholder management and co-ordination & resolution throughout project life cycle
- Site visits to inspect works to review quality and compliance
- Management, review and approval of variations
- Problem solving and managing RFI's
- Working around staging plans and sequencing of works for staff relocations
- Reporting on project budget, programme, safety, risks etc
- Ensure compliance with the Standards, Policies & Procedures at all time.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Nivy Sahoo
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
cloudandco Smart Cane
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Apple iPhone X
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Toys for Boys
Bose SoundLink Micro
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Xbox One X
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
- BenQ unveils a pair of new ergonomic eSports mice
- Microsoft's path to a smarter Bing and Cortana includes tapping Reddit users' opinions
- Linksys WRT32X review: An esports-grade router in a class of its own
- BuyDig has a 27-inch 4K monitor with FreeSync for $350
- Try VR for cheap: Windows Mixed Reality headsets are on sale for nearly half off today
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPSenior Business Analyst - ieMR - Digital Health ProgramQLD
- FTProject ManagerQLD
- FTSolution DesignerOther
- CCSenior Application SpecialistNSW
- CCAgile AnalystNSW
- FTLevel 2/Level 3 Application Support AnalystVIC
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- FTRecords AnalystOther
- CCDevOps EngineerQLD
- CCNetwork TesterVIC
- CCDrupal DeveloperNSW
- TPSystems Engineer - Dell EMCWA
- FTMicrofocus Cobol DeveloperOther
- FTServiceNow Solution SpecialistOther
- TPSolution Architect | eDRMS | 2 PositionsQLD
- CCDesktop Support / Field TechnicianWA
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTPermanent .Net Developer roleACT
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- TPInformation Security ManagerQLD
- FTPenetration TesterNSW
- FTMid-level Front End DeveloperOther
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTRelocate to Perth for Software Engineering RolesSA
- TPAndroid Engineer - Contract (6 months)NSW