Project Manager/- Accommodation / Facilities Manager
Project Manager -Accommodation// Facilities Manager
Duration: 5 months rolling contract
Location: Central Station (required to dirrent sites daily)
Reports to : Senior Project Manager Sydney Trains Accommodation
Support the Accommodation Program to deliver the strip out & fit out of offices under the program and the relocation of staff into temporary and permanent accommodation.
- Demonstrate a high-level planning and problem-solving skills with the ability to apply them across site based construction projects.
- Experience managing building construction sites and managing prime contractors (preferred, not mandatory)
- Demonstrate a high level of safety and risk knowledge across site construction projects.
- High level commercial acumen and the ability to report through Project tools i.e. MS Project.
- Proven ability to assess issues, identify and evaluate options for resolution and address issues in a timely manner.
- Supervision of primary supplier ensuring they deliver to program, oversight and review of designs
- Review and acceptance on behalf of STA of contracts relevant to delegated work sites
- Stakeholder management and co-ordination & resolution throughout project life cycle
- Site visits to inspect works to review quality and compliance
- Management, review and approval of variations
- Problem solving and managing RFI's
- Working around staging plans and sequencing of works for staff relocations
- Reporting on project budget, programme, safety, risks etc
- Ensure compliance with the Standards, Policies & Procedures at all time.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Nivy Sahoo
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Apple iPhone X
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
cloudandco Smart Cane
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Toys for Boys
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
Lego Mindstorms EV3
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Xbox One X
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
- FCC votes to kill net neutrality in an unsurprising move. What happens now?
- Microsoft knocks $550 off the fantastic Dell XPS 13 as last-minute PC deals get crazier
- Star Wars: Battlefront II - Resurrection review: A disappointing end to Iden Versio's story
- Samsung's Notebook 9 Pen is ready for your scribbles, drawings and more
- Excel functions: 7 ways to use Text functions to manage data
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- FTDigital BAOther
- FTAdvice Support Trainer / Project AdministratorOther
- CCJava LeadVIC
- FTBusiness System Analyst | 6mth ContractOther
- CCProgram ManagerNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerNSW
- FTSystems & Reporting Data AnalystNSW
- FTMurex DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Development LeadOther
- FTProject Manager/- Accommodation / Facilities ManagerOther
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- TPProject Manager - Windows 10QLD
- FTData Analysts/ EngineersSA
- FTData Analysts/ EngineersWA
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Digital AdviceOther
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java DeveloperQLD
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCTransition Manger - Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- TPProject Manager - CRMQLD
- FTSenior .NET Engineer - Back-EndNSW
- FTHead of Engineering - FrontendNSW
- FTSenior Network ArchitectVIC
- FTJunior-Mid Level Java DeveloperQLD
- CCManager - Business Intelligence - TelcoVIC