Marketing Manager - IT Services
- Leader in IT Services industry
- Marketing Strategy Development for Commercial and Public Sector Customers
- Initial 12 month contract with view to extend
Our client, a leader in the IT Services industry, have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to take charge of the Commercial and Public Sector marketing team on an initial 12 month contract.
The role will be responsible for developing the marketing strategy and plans for Commercial and Public Sector customers, in collaboration with region specific (APAC) business units and Go To Market sales departments. In addition to this the role will ensure the plans, metrics and reporting aligns with the wider enterprise group.
The role will also execute regional wide programs and events as well as perform marketing support activities as needed.
In order to be considered for this position, you must have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing (MBA an advantage)
- At least 5-10 years experience in Marketing Management.
- Previous experience working in IT Services industry
- Previous experience with technology/IT marketing.
- Previous lead experience (both people and activity leading).
- A highly collaborative and passionate personality.
For further information please either APPLY NOW or call Patric on (02) 9409 4766 for a confidential discussion.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Patric Byrne
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
cloudandco Smart Cane
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Apple iPhone X
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Toys for Boys
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Xbox One X
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
- BenQ unveils a pair of new ergonomic eSports mice
- Microsoft's path to a smarter Bing and Cortana includes tapping Reddit users' opinions
- Linksys WRT32X review: An esports-grade router in a class of its own
- BuyDig has a 27-inch 4K monitor with FreeSync for $350
- Try VR for cheap: Windows Mixed Reality headsets are on sale for nearly half off today
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSenior Program CoordinatorNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - SalesforceNSW
- CCSystems / Storage EngineerWA
- FTCyber Security Analyst | 6 mthOther
- FTProject Administrator/Junior Project ManagerOther
- FTJunior Manual Tester - Accounting & FinanceOther
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTData Architect / Business Intelligence ArchitectOther
- FTSales ManagerVIC
- FTFinance Analyst (Part-time)Other
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTIT Project Coordinator | Gold CoastQLD
- FTJava Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location)VIC
- FTReporting AnalystWA
- FTData Analysts/ EngineersQLD
- FTTest ManagerACT
- CCIteration Manager - Insurance BackgroundQLD
- FTDesktop Support AnalystOther
- TPAndroid Engineer - Contract (6 months)NSW
- FTSAP BW/BO DeveloperNSW
- FTSecurity DevOps EngineerOther
- FTHadoop DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Security ConsultantACT
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- FTApplication Support SpecialistVIC