- Brisbane, Melbourne OR Sydney
- Exciting new design projects
- 3 months + extensions
Multiple Network Designers are required to work with a leader in telecom industry via a large, well known consultancy firm.
Roles and responsibility's:
- Responsible for ensuring all E2E designs are in accordance with our clients technical specifications and regulatory requirements
- Provide specialist support to the respective project and design teams
- Ensure delivery of program by monitoring and reporting on the design process
- Report to the Team Leader and provide the overall progress and any issues
- High level of organisational, prioritising and problem solving skills
- Minimum 5 years experience in the design and delivery of fixed telco access networks, with a thorough understanding of copper, fibre aerial, underground and intra-building solutions.
- Network design principles, industry standards and installation practices
- Copper cross connect, splicing, termination and testing methodology knowledge
If you have the above skills and experience, you're self motivated, can handle multiple projects at once and priorities effectively then please APPLY immediately.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jordan Ricketts on 07 3339 5608. Please quote our job reference number: 200173181.
Reference Number: 200173181_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Apple iPhone X
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
cloudandco Smart Cane
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Toys for Boys
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Bose SoundLink Micro
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Xbox One X
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
- TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- Editors' Choice 2017, Part One - Gadgets
- Microsoft takes $550 off the Alienware 15 gaming laptop as time runs out on PC deals
- How to automatically mute a website within Google Chrome, forever
- SteelSeries Apex M750 review: For people who prioritize RGB lighting above all other features
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- PC World 2017 Editors' Choice Awards Nomineees Announced
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTAgile Digital Business AnalystQLD
- FTOnboarding Specialist (ServiceNow) - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTAGILE Business AnalystOther
- FTICT Business AnalystACT
- CCTableau DeveloperQLD
- FTGraduate C# DeveloperNSW
- FTDevOps SpecialistACT
- FTSenior Software EngineerNSW
- TPDigital Content Writer and LeadACT
- FTIT Manager - ApplicationsOther
- CCDynamics AX Functional Consultant ? Finance | Supply ChainQLD
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java DeveloperQLD
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- CCControl Systems SpecialistQLD
- CCPHP DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Data Warehouse Developer, Power BIOther
- FTBroker Support/ Applications SupportOther
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTScrum Master | Immediate StartOther
- FTSenior Development LeadOther
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager | Service Management I ITILQLD
- FTPython Developer - FinTech/TradingOther
- CCSenior MySQL Database Administrator - SydneySA
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Agile - ERPOther