Win10 Apps Packager
- Large environment
- Perth CBD based
- Win10 packaging and deployment
Have you done apps packaging, building, compatibility testing and roll-out of Win10? Do you have solid SOE/architecture skills? Then please apply now!
We currently have a contract opportunity for you to join our client as a Win10 Apps Packager starting on 1-Dec.
In order to be shortlisted, your Resume should clearly show your experience in:
- Win10 apps packaging
- Application compatibility testing
- Win 10 building and fixing
- Imaging and deployment through SCCM task sequence
In order to be successful you should also be able to demonstrate your AD knowledge as well as the ability to refresh a large number of machines on daily basis.
You should also have an excellent communication skills and be a quick learner with a proactive approach in addressing a clients needs in a timely fashion.
If you are currently in the market and would like to secure a contract role in a large enterprise environment starting ASAP then please apply now!
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nik Stojanov on 08 61511702. Please quote our job reference number: 200170080.
Reference Number: 200170080_5
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Apple iPhone X
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
cloudandco Smart Cane
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Toys for Boys
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
Lego Mindstorms EV3
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Xbox One X
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
- Star Wars: Battlefront II - Resurrection review: A disappointing end to Iden Versio's story
- Samsung's Notebook 9 Pen is ready for your scribbles, drawings and more
- Excel functions: 7 ways to use Text functions to manage data
- BenQ unveils a pair of new ergonomic eSports mice
- Microsoft's path to a smarter Bing and Cortana includes tapping Reddit users' opinions
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCExstream DeveloperNSW
- FTSAS Solution DesignerOther
- FTHead of Engineering - FrontendNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- FTData AnalystOther
- CCChange Analyst-TransformationNSW
- CCDataPower AdministratorACT
- FTMarketing Manager - IT ServicesOther
- CCJava LeadQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - Application DevelopmentWA
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- FTResident EngineerOther
- FTProcurement AdvisorACT
- FTScrum MasterSA
- FTProject Administrator/Junior Project ManagerOther
- TPLevel 1 Helpdesk Support OfficerQLD
- FTStorage & Data Protection Team LeadACT
- TPAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTSenior Field Services Telecommunication RiggerACT
- FTAccount Manager - Enterprise AccountsOther
- FTJunior CRM Support AnalystOther
- FTSenior Front End Developer - (Urgent)Other
- CCBusiness Intelligence Analysts (SAS, SAP UI5, or SQL) - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW