About the role:
As a multitalented digital producer, you will be given the opportunity to join a rapidly growing digital agency, specialising in creatives for well known brands and organisations. Join a company who have a sterling reputation in the market, working with clients who are globally recognised.
If you're looking for the opportunity to build and drive projects and a career that is as personally satisfying as it is technically challenging, we have an exciting opportunity with a local creative organisation currently going through a stage of active growth.
- 3+ years' experience in in a digital or advertising agency environment
- Jira or similar production tool experience
- Ability to own a project, ensuring that the project is running smoothly and meets client objectives
- Ability to break down complex problems into manageable, understandable language
- Capacity to demonstrate creative and analytical problem solving skills and possess the ability to work both collaboratively and in a self-directed manner
- Have excellent negotiation skills and the ability to engage with various customer groups to understand their requirements and look at creative ways to successfully deliver content
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jessica Wagstaff in our Newcastle office on 02 4927 2248.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
cloudandco Smart Cane
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Apple iPhone X
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Toys for Boys
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Xbox One X
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
- Meet Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition: AMD Link mobile app, Radeon Overlay, and more
- HP Spectre 13 review: This stylish ultrabook conceals real power
- Hyperwallet Facilitates AUD transfers for Amazon Sellers
- Sony Offer Some Hush in the Christmas Rush For Chatswood Shoppers
- Keep Watch Day and Night with Uniden’s Two-In-One Camera and Spotlight
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTLevel 2 Mobile ICT AdministratorACT
- TPProject CoordinatorACT
- TPOffice 365 Technical LeadQLD
- FTServiceNow Solution SpecialistOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- CCLinux System AdministrationVIC
- FTVBA DeveloperOther
- FT.Net Technical / Team LeadOther
- CCCloud Test EngineerNSW
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- CCProblem manager - OSS, Service Assurance appsVIC
- FTAgile CoachOther
- CCSenior Business Analyst x2 (Digital Transformation)NSW
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- FTAccount Manager - Enterprise AccountsOther
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectOther
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Network ArchitectVIC
- CCJava LeadNSW
- FTAutomation TesterQLD
- FTSenior Solution ArchitectOther
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPProject Services - Support RolesACT