Permanent opportunity with a winning team
Passion for development of eCommerce solutions
Great Career Development opportunities
Hudson is a Global Talent Solutions company with expertise in leadership and specialised recruitment, contracting solutions, recruitment process outsourcing and talent management.
For over many decades, Hudson has provided recruitment services to the Technology and Digital sector across industries.
Looking to work for a company with great culture and an environment of growth and innovation? We are currently hiring Software Engineer for a fast paced, highly capable and diverse team in a growing organisation to build world leading eCommerce solutions.
- Ability to analyse requirements d contribute in technical design
- Responsible for quality code and perform code reviews for self and peers
- A minimum of 2+ years of experience in similar role
- Experience in open source development
- Knowledge of Magento, Zend or Laravel will be desirable
- Required Skills and Knowledge
- Cloud experience - Azure, AWS etc.
- Good written and verbal communication skills to interact with clients for taking requirements assisting in implementation or upgradation
- Experience of working in Agile Environment
- Clear and considered communication
How to apply:
Apply through the link provided herein.
Alternatively send your resume to Shreya Pahwa at email@example.com or call (08) 8223 8867 for more information about the role.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Apple iPhone X
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Toys for Boys
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Bose SoundLink Micro
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Xbox One X
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
- How Microsoft's wading into 'fake news' with Bing's opinion-based search results
- Star Wars gift guide: Top picks for fans who are tech geeks
- Windscribe Pro review: It's all about the extras
- Lenovo Y Gaming Mechanical Keyboard and Precision Mouse review: Jack-of-all-trades, master-of-none
- PC World 2017 Editors' Choice Awards Nomineees Announced
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- PC World 2017 Editors' Choice Awards Nomineees Announced
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTPlatform Software Engineer (Data Warehouse/Big Data) - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTRecords AnalystOther
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - TableauOther
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- TPAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems Centre Configuration Manager Deployment TechnicianACT
- FTManual Tester - Accounting & FinanceOther
- CCProgram ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical Support OfficerNSW
- FTBusiness System Analyst | 6mth ContractOther
- FTJunior Manual Tester - Accounting & FinanceOther
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- FTNetwork Engineers- Transmission, IP Core and ITOther
- FTSystems EngineerVIC
- CCManager - Business Intelligence - TelcoVIC
- FTDevOps Analyst ProgramOther
- FTData SpecialistACT
- FTJunior-Mid Level Java DeveloperQLD
- CCRPA DeveloperVIC
- TPBusiness Consultant - Dynamics CRMWA
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTProject Manager - Australian Citizens onlyOther
- TPTransition ManagerVIC