Senior Business Analyst
One of Canberra's leading Government Departments are looking to engage services of an experienced Business Analyst on a 6 month contract with possible extension starting immediately. You will have a minimum baseline security clearance.
To be successful for this role you will:
- You will have 5 years of demonstrated Business Analysis experience in medium to large Government organisations
- You will have demonstrated exposure to a range of methodologies and products, such as Agile Interface Interactive Design, Requirements Management Tools, Microsoft Suite of Tools e.g. Visio, Word etc;
- You will have demonstrated an ability to lead and facilitate business analysis and requirements gathering workshops;
- You will have demonstrated experience in delivering requirements documentation, such as functional specifications, use cases and workflows;
- You will have excellent communication skills including a proven track record liaising with business to negotiate outcomes;
- You will have demonstrated an ability to prioritise tasks effectively and monitor the tasks of team members to meet project milestones;
- You will have demonstrated an ability to meet extremely tight deadlines in a dynamic environment;
- You will have demonstrated an ability to work well within a team environment with experience in leading a team;
- You will have a current Australian Government Security Clearance (AGSVA)
- Specified Personnel must be willing to undergo and obtain an Employment Suitability Clearance (ESC);
Relevant qualifications and demonstrated experience with government departments will be highly regarded.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Amber Cummings in our Canberra office on (02) 6229 1541, quoting Ref No. 1A/12902
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
For any queries regarding Security Clearances, please refer to the following link;
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
cloudandco Smart Cane
Apple iPhone X
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Toys for Boys
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Bose SoundLink Micro
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Xbox One X
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
- Top Ten Tips on Choosing the Right Mobile Device for Your Business
- How to Fix Your Wi-Fi Network
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Nintendo Switch) review: portability makes the trip back to Tamriel a treat
- Newegg has dropped the Ryzen 7 1700X to $300
- Gaming laptops, PCs, and peripherals are wildly cheap at Microsoft's online store today
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTiOS DeveloperWA
- FTSolution Designer/ Architect | 6mth ContractOther
- FTField Service EngineerOther
- CCJava LeadVIC
- FTService Manager - Solution ArchitectOther
- FTRiggers / Telecommunication RiggersOther
- CCChange ManagerQLD
- FTGraduate Application Support OfficerOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior .NET Engineer - Back-EndNSW
- TPSecurity Design OfficerNSW
- CCService Desk AnalystACT
- FTOnboarding Specialist / Service Design - ITIL | ServiceNowOther
- FTPython DevelopersOther
- FTSystems AdministratorOther
- CCRelease Management LeadNSW
- TPSecurity AnalystVIC
- CCProperty Project Manager - Office ExpansionNSW
- FTSAP Payroll SpecialistOther
- FTSenior Software Engineer - ContractOther
- CCKofax DeveloperVIC
- FTDigital Business Analyst - IntermediateQLD
- FTOperational Systems Specialist - DevOpsOther
- FTAccount Manager - Enterprise AccountsOther