Portfolio Lead. PMO
The the Team Leader you will provide critical support to the Project Management Office looking after a portfolio of projects. Your responsibilities will range from; project initiation facilitation; support and delivery of portfolio management; pipeline management and prioritisation; budget management; management of risk register; project governance.
You will have an ability to build rapport and communicate effectively with stakeholders in order to develop a deep understanding of business requirements and upcoming needs. Offering quantifiable experience in the management of projects of all size and involving information technology and business process, you will have been exposed to external stakeholders, vendors and service partners. Client facing experience in a project environment is essential as is the confidence to work with senior level executives. Knowledge of the energy industry would be of significant advantage.
Please note; this role can be either full time permanent or part time permanent based on a four day week.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Apple iPhone X
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
cloudandco Smart Cane
Toys for Boys
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Bose SoundLink Micro
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Xbox One X
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
- Best health and fitness gifts of 2017
- PowerSpec 1710 and PowerSpec 1510 review: Formidable gaming laptops at great prices
- TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- Editors' Choice 2017, Part One - Gadgets
- Microsoft takes $550 off the Alienware 15 gaming laptop as time runs out on PC deals
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- PC World 2017 Editors' Choice Awards Nomineees Announced
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTMicrofocus Cobol DeveloperOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- TPSenior Project Manager | LIS Program | IntegrationQLD
- TPProject Manager - Gold CoastQLD
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCSystems Administrator - not for profit organisationQLD
- FTApplication Support Analyst (Healthcare)Other
- FTSenior Data Warehouse Developer, Power BIOther
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCLinux Platform/Development SpecialistACT
- FTField Service TechnicianOther
- TPResource ManagerNSW
- FTBig Data EngineerOther
- TPLead Solutions Architect - SAP HCMQLD
- PTAxway developersVIC
- FTSAP SD ConsultantNSW
- CC.Net / AngularJS DeveloperVIC
- FTProgram CoordinatorACT
- CCCloud Test EngineerNSW
- TPPrincipal Business Analyst - ServiceNow | ITSMQLD
- FTProject Engineer, Operational Infrastructure & TelcoOther
- FTProject Manager/- Accommodation / Facilities ManagerOther
- FTSecurity AnalystOther
- FTDeveloper - TallymanOther
- FTLevel 2 Support Engineer | 12mth FTCOther