Business Consultant - Dynamics CRM
A contract opportunity for 6 months, with a well established team based in Perth CBD.
You will act as a business SME on behalf of ICT as a CRM specialist, providing advice and suggestions to business managers impacting the functionality of Dynamics CRM and bridging the communication gap between technical and non technical.
To be considered for this positon you must have:
- 3-5 years of practical experience within a similar environment specifically using Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Extensive practical experience of resolving issues across multiple business functions.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM issue reporting, performing the initial investigation of the reported issues working with the originator and then with the 3 rd party Service Delivery Manager to resolution.
- Extensive experience of working in an environment which they have proactively identified and implemented business processes/workflow improvements.
- Experience of proactively identifying functional enhancements and working with either a technical developer or pimplementation manager to deployment.
- Extensive experience of proactively liaising with the business leads to help identify changes / improvements to existing business processes.
This opportunity will have a huge impact on the organisation, it is a smaller company with common challenges and this meansthere is lots that can be improved and streamlined.
If you are seeking an opportunity that will leave a legacy behind, then please do not hesitate to contact Emma Hoar via email.
*Referrals are welcome.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Apple iPhone X
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Toys for Boys
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Bose SoundLink Micro
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Xbox One X
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
- Try VR for cheap: Windows Mixed Reality headsets are on sale for nearly half off today
- MX Sound 2.0 Bluetooth Speakers review: premium PC speakers burdened by average audio
- Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming Laptop review: The discrete GPU is the star of the show
- Top Ten Tips on Choosing the Right Mobile Device for Your Business
- How to Fix Your Wi-Fi Network
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSenior Program CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior Software EngineerOther
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSAP FI Functional SpecialistACT
- FTAccount Manager - Enterprise AccountsOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Commercial LeadOther
- FTProject Coordinator / Project Support OfficerSA
- FTSenior IT Business AnalystOther
- FTLead PHP DeveloperQLD
- FTVBA DeveloperOther
- TPIntegration Developer. Cloud SolutionsNSW
- CCLead Pega Systems ArchitectACT
- FTSolution Architect - infrastructureACT
- FTData Quality AnalystOther
- FTBackend Java DevelopersNSW
- CCKofax DeveloperVIC
- TPProject Officer. Website optimisation enablementNSW
- FTSecurity Leads - $800 per dayOther
- FTSolutions ArchitectsOther
- CCDynamics AX Functional Consultant ? Finance | Supply ChainQLD
- CCExstream DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 2/Level 3 Application Support AnalystVIC
- CCNetwork Engineer -VoiceWA
- TPProject CoordinatorACT
- CCAxway DeveloperQLD