Our client, Australia's leading science and research agency, is currently seeking to engage two procurement advisors for an initial 12-month contract.
In these multifaceted roles you will:
- Undertake Request for Tender procurements and establish client wide contracts and panels managed by the team
- Undertake complex procurement activities and contract management in a manner which is compliant with the Commonwealth Procurement Rules (CPRs).
- Manage and administer DS4P and review RFQ's submitted prior to release.
- Analyse financial data and identify opportunities for Panel Arrangements on a client wide basis
- Provide technical advice on government procurement in accordance with client's travel policy which comply with the Commonwealth Procurement Rules.
- Analyse data and identify areas of contract improvement, efficiencies, savings and opportunities to increase client satisfaction from contract reporting.
- Develop a Contract Reporting framework for the Panels and Contracts team
- Management and resolution of contract operational issues that arise
- Lead projects to finality and implement initiatives that will provide benefits to the organisation.
- Provide support in developing complex sourcing strategies towards achieving client and collaboration partner's strategic objectives.
To be successful in these roles you will have:
- Demonstrated ability in delivering complex procurements throughout the entire procurement lifecycle.
- Demonstrated capability to think strategically in order to support strategic direction of the client and understand the client's position as a Commonwealth agency in managing procurement, contract negotiation and contract management.
- Demonstrated ability to take responsibility for managing work projects to achieve results in a professional and timely manner and respond positively to change.
- Demonstrated capability in establishing and maintaining productive working relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- Highly developed and influential communication skills.
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment, proactively collaborating and consulting with internal and external stakeholders, as well as sharing resources to accomplish objectives.
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to generate improved solutions to complex problems and resolve complaints using creativity, reasoning and past experience.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Kasey O'Halloran on 02 6245 1740 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Kasey O'Halloran
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Apple iPhone X
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
cloudandco Smart Cane
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Toys for Boys
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Bose SoundLink Micro
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Xbox One X
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
- Hyperwallet Facilitates AUD transfers for Amazon Sellers
- Sony Offer Some Hush in the Christmas Rush For Chatswood Shoppers
- Keep Watch Day and Night with Uniden’s Two-In-One Camera and Spotlight
- Foxtel Now Streams to Apple TV with AirPlay
- Best holiday laptop deals
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTProject Manager/Scrum MasterNSW
- TPAndroid Engineer - Contract (6 months)NSW
- FTTest ManagerOther
- TPSenior Project OfficerNSW
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectOther
- FTITSM Senior Business AnalystOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- FTPython DevelopersOther
- TPSecurity ArchitectACT
- CCTest Analyst - BrisbaneVIC
- TPProject Manager - Pre Sales Development ProcessNSW
- FTJunior Product/Project Manager - North QueenslandQLD
- CCBusiness Systems Analyst (Expression of Interest)QLD
- FTSoftware EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Change Management - Government backgroundOther
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- FTService Desk/Technical Support - Windows OS & MS Office SuiteOther
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTPL/SQL DeveloperOther
- TPFull Stack Developer - AWSNSW
- FTSenior Test AnalystACT
- FTHosting/Virtualisation ArchitectACT
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- FTHosting/Virtualisation ArchitectVIC