CUSTOMER SUPPORT OPERATOR - NOC ENVIRONMENT
- Initial 6 month contract
- Adelaide CBD location
- Busy and critical NOC environment - great team environment
Peoplebank are currently recruiting for a Customer Support Operator to join a leader within the managed services and telecommunications industry. This is an excellent opportunity to join our clients team on an initial 6 month contract.
As a Customer Support Operator working within the Network Operations Centre (NOC) you will support key accounts providing first line technical and non-technical support.
Driving and managing the Incident Life Cycle you will escalate where required, whilst also clearly articulating the identified incident using ITSM systems and application.
As a key member of the NOC team you will develop strong relationships with both internal teams and externally with customers. A focus and commitment to providing high levels of customer service will be imperative to the success of this role.
- Identifies, diagnoses, and resolves level one issues for users while utilising all the available ITSM applications.
- Responsible for user support (telephone, email, and fax) and excellent customer service by providing tier 1 technical and non technical support.
- Escalating any customer incidents that cannot be resolved.
- Liaising with all relevant teams to resolve any identified issue.
- Assist the team during major incidents.
- Identify, manage and mitigate risks to successfully maintain a highly accurate Asset Management Database.
- Excellent call quality with good verbal communication and listening skills.
- Ensuring all given tasks are performed based one ITIL process & procedures.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining data integrity of various database systems used within the NOCC.
- Experience within a project environment
- Experience working within Public Safety, Telecommunications or IT
- Previous NOC or Network environment experience
- IP network troubleshooting knowledge and experience
- Experience with BMC Remedy or HP OpenView
As part of this role a Police Clearance will be required. You will work 8 hour shifts between the hours of 7am-7pm. Some weekend and out of hours work will also be required on occassion. Shift penalties will also apply.
If you're passionate about working with a leading organisation and this sounds like the opportunity you have been seeking, please forward your resume or alternatively for a confidential conversation contact Katrina or Karen on (08) 8112 7400.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Katrina Vartzokas
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Apple iPhone X
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Toys for Boys
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Google Daydream View VR Headset
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Xbox One X
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
- Try VR for cheap: Windows Mixed Reality headsets are on sale for nearly half off today
- MX Sound 2.0 Bluetooth Speakers review: premium PC speakers burdened by average audio
- Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming Laptop review: The discrete GPU is the star of the show
- Top Ten Tips on Choosing the Right Mobile Device for Your Business
- How to Fix Your Wi-Fi Network
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCWintel Team LeadWA
- FTPrinciple Security Consultant / Practice Partner - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTData Analysts/ EngineersNSW
- FTQA Lead / TesterNSW
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTPermanent .Net Developer roleACT
- FTPython and Java DeveloperOther
- FTJuniper EngineerOther
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java DeveloperQLD
- FTMid-Level Project Manager - IP and Voice ProductsOther
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- FTSAP SD/EDI Support ConsultantOther
- FTData EngineerOther
- FTInfrastructure Design Engineer, DC Power, CommunicationsOther
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- TPFull Stack Developer - AWSNSW
- TPCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCLinux Platform/Development SpecialistACT
- FTInsights AnalystOther
- FTSenior Procurement Manager- Government BackgroundOther
- CCDynamics CRM Functional Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- FTJunior Manual Tester - Accounting & FinanceOther
- TPBusiness/Data AnalystQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTDeveloper - TallymanOther