CUSTOMER SUPPORT OPERATOR - NOC ENVIRONMENT
- Initial 6 month contract
- Adelaide CBD location
- Busy and critical NOC environment - great team environment
Peoplebank are currently recruiting for a Customer Support Operator to join a leader within the managed services and telecommunications industry. This is an excellent opportunity to join our clients team on an initial 6 month contract.
As a Customer Support Operator working within the Network Operations Centre (NOC) you will support key accounts providing first line technical and non-technical support.
Driving and managing the Incident Life Cycle you will escalate where required, whilst also clearly articulating the identified incident using ITSM systems and application.
As a key member of the NOC team you will develop strong relationships with both internal teams and externally with customers. A focus and commitment to providing high levels of customer service will be imperative to the success of this role.
- Identifies, diagnoses, and resolves level one issues for users while utilising all the available ITSM applications.
- Responsible for user support (telephone, email, and fax) and excellent customer service by providing tier 1 technical and non technical support.
- Escalating any customer incidents that cannot be resolved.
- Liaising with all relevant teams to resolve any identified issue.
- Assist the team during major incidents.
- Identify, manage and mitigate risks to successfully maintain a highly accurate Asset Management Database.
- Excellent call quality with good verbal communication and listening skills.
- Ensuring all given tasks are performed based one ITIL process & procedures.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining data integrity of various database systems used within the NOCC.
- Experience within a project environment
- Experience working within Public Safety, Telecommunications or IT
- Previous NOC or Network environment experience
- IP network troubleshooting knowledge and experience
- Experience with BMC Remedy or HP OpenView
As part of this role a Police Clearance will be required. You will work 8 hour shifts between the hours of 7am-7pm. Some weekend and out of hours work will also be required on occassion. Shift penalties will also apply.
If you're passionate about working with a leading organisation and this sounds like the opportunity you have been seeking, please forward your resume or alternatively for a confidential conversation contact Katrina or Karen on (08) 8112 7400.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Katrina Vartzokas
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Apple iPhone X
cloudandco Smart Cane
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Toys for Boys
Bose SoundLink Micro
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Xbox One X
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
- Windscribe Pro review: It's all about the extras
- Lenovo Y Gaming Mechanical Keyboard and Precision Mouse review: Jack-of-all-trades, master-of-none
- PC World 2017 Editors' Choice Awards Nomineees Announced
- FCC votes to kill net neutrality in an unsurprising move. What happens now?
- Microsoft knocks $550 off the fantastic Dell XPS 13 as last-minute PC deals get crazier
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- PC World 2017 Editors' Choice Awards Nomineees Announced
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Automation TesterOther
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics AX ? Technical ArchitectQLD
- FTPayroll officer | 3 mthOther
- FTMid-Level Project Manager - IP and Voice ProductsOther
- FTPMO Lead / Centre of Excellence LeadOther
- TPInfrastructure DesignerNSW
- FTSecurity Business Analyst - $850 per dayOther
- FTSERVICE DESK - ENTRY LEVELSA
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTManual Tester - Accounting & FinanceOther
- FT.Net Technical / Team LeadOther
- TPELearning and Change OfficerVIC
- FTData SpecialistACT
- TPTest Automation EngineerQLD
- FTClinical Application Support Specialist - PermanentQLD
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- FTPython and Java DeveloperOther
- FT.Net Full-stack DeveloperOther
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCProcurement OfficerNSW
- FTAdvice Support Trainer / Project AdministratorOther
- FTSolution ArchitectOther