Security Leads - $800 per day
This role has been created to architect, engineer, build, test and deploy security solutions for Point of Presence Infrastructure.
This role role will see you:
- Provide the technology team with SME knowledge of complex end-to-end systems and processes
- Align systems with product and technology strategy
- Solution design and traceability
- Solution implementation
- Manage integration and resolve issues related to inter-working between components.
- Manage stakeholders
- Knowledge management - Develop extensive knowledge of new and emerging systems, including leading industry (e.g. best of breed) and competitor solutions.
- General Technology, Architecture and Design Skills
- Experience with architecture and implementation of various security-related solutions such as
- Identity & access management,
- Next Generation FW and Threat Intelligence; Threat modelling,
- Enterprise Segmentation and Security Management
- Endpoint / Application Policy Control and Security Integration
- Experience working on application security and Cloud Security projects
- Experience architecting or deploying Cloud/Virtualization solutions in enterprise customers. AWS specific experience a bonus.
- High level of expertise in IP routing and related protocols
APPLY NOW wwith your CV in WORD format
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Megan Luttrell
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
cloudandco Smart Cane
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Toys for Boys
Bose SoundLink Micro
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Xbox One X
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
- Meet Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition: AMD Link mobile app, Radeon Overlay, and more
- HP Spectre 13 review: This stylish ultrabook conceals real power
- Hyperwallet Facilitates AUD transfers for Amazon Sellers
- Sony Offer Some Hush in the Christmas Rush For Chatswood Shoppers
- Keep Watch Day and Night with Uniden’s Two-In-One Camera and Spotlight
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTLevel 2 Mobile ICT AdministratorACT
- TPProject CoordinatorACT
- TPOffice 365 Technical LeadQLD
- FTServiceNow Solution SpecialistOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- CCLinux System AdministrationVIC
- FTVBA DeveloperOther
- FT.Net Technical / Team LeadOther
- CCCloud Test EngineerNSW
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- CCProblem manager - OSS, Service Assurance appsVIC
- FTAgile CoachOther
- CCSenior Business Analyst x2 (Digital Transformation)NSW
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- FTAccount Manager - Enterprise AccountsOther
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectOther
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Network ArchitectVIC
- CCJava LeadNSW
- FTAutomation TesterQLD
- FTSenior Solution ArchitectOther
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPProject Services - Support RolesACT