Senior Business Analyst
- Large Transformation Project
- Work To Deliver Services Faster And More Agile
- Organisation Wide Finance And Management Transformation
Currently looking for a Senior Business Analyst for a wide program of work, Large, Information Management Documenting and Modelling, BI Roadmaps, CBD
We are currently looking to engage a ICT Senior Business Analyst who can support an enterprise wide program of work for a large and complex Government organization.
Working as part of a well-established and high performing team, you will be responsible for the delivery of the Information Management Program (IM) which flows from the IM Strategy and Roadmap. It will also support the development of a capability to support data sharing between agencies.
The Business Analyst role is critical in the development and delivery of the information management capability and governance working with the IM and BI teams and business stakeholders to develop business and customer requirements, mapping and testing practical and easy to understand processes and protocols in relation to various initiatives in the Information Management and BI roadmaps. This includes supporting various IM and BI initiatives including the Information Asset Register, Information Management Standards, Information Sharing, Business Glossary, Master Data Management and Reference Data Management.
- Contribute to the development and analysis of business systems, data, processes and procedures to support good information management and governance across the department
- Support the development and enhancement implementation of easy to understand information management procedures, policies and roadmap, including providing training, monitoring compliance and reporting on outcomes.
- Consult and negotiate with multiple internal and external stakeholders building successful working relationships
- Maintain information resources in one or more settings including: business records, data modelling, statistical data, metadata and intranet.
- Oversee the implementation of information management procedures, policies and roadmap, including providing training, monitoring compliance and reporting on outcomes.
- Demonstrated experience in an information and or data management
- Demonstrated experience delivering reporting and documentation
- Experience within the education sector or in complex organisations is an advantage
- The ideal candidate will:
- Be business savvy, be able to contribute to the development of a modern IM capability and roll out of a roadmap of IM initiatives that is business centric, visible, easy to understand and adopt (demonstrate a proactive, hands-on attitude)
- Contribute to and participate across multiple projects (be comfortable engaging the project at both a high and low level)
- Contribute to building an information management capability that is seen as an enabler and leader in its field
If you are interested in the role, please apply or send updated resume to Ra'id at email@example.com
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ra'id Ahmad on 02 9464 5554. Please quote our job reference number: 200173189.
Reference Number: 200173189_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Apple iPhone X
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
cloudandco Smart Cane
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Toys for Boys
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Lego Mindstorms EV3
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
Xbox One X
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft takes $550 off the Alienware 15 gaming laptop as time runs out on PC deals
- How to automatically mute a website within Google Chrome, forever
- SteelSeries Apex M750 review: For people who prioritize RGB lighting above all other features
- Amazon's Echo Show has dropped in price by $80
- Fallout 4 VR review: An epic sense of scale bolsters this janky VR port
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- PC World 2017 Editors' Choice Awards Nomineees Announced
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSolution Architect - infrastructureACT
- FTSolution DesignerOther
- FTGateway Architect - perm / contractACT
- FTScrum MasterSA
- FTBroker Support/ Applications SupportOther
- FTTest LeadOther
- FTLevel 2 Support Engineer | 12mth FTCOther
- FTOffice 365 SpecialistOther
- CCRPA DeveloperVIC
- FTLead Mobile DeveloperNSW
- FTFrontend DeveloperOther
- FTProblem Management AnalystACT
- CCNetwork Data EngineerWA
- FTDigital BAOther
- CCSenior Program ManagerNSW
- TPDigital Project Manager - SalesforceNSW
- FTApplication Support SpecialistVIC
- CCPolicy OfficerNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Desktop ArchitectureSA
- CCLinux Platform/Development SpecialistACT
- FTPlatform Architect - InfrastructureOther
- FTChange Manager - Part TimeOther
- FTJunior-Mid Level Java DeveloperQLD
- FTApplications ManagerNSW
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD