Senior Business Analyst
- Large Transformation Project
- Work To Deliver Services Faster And More Agile
- Organisation Wide Finance And Management Transformation
Currently looking for a Senior Business Analyst for a wide program of work, Large, Information Management Documenting and Modelling, BI Roadmaps, CBD
We are currently looking to engage a ICT Senior Business Analyst who can support an enterprise wide program of work for a large and complex Government organization.
Working as part of a well-established and high performing team, you will be responsible for the delivery of the Information Management Program (IM) which flows from the IM Strategy and Roadmap. It will also support the development of a capability to support data sharing between agencies.
The Business Analyst role is critical in the development and delivery of the information management capability and governance working with the IM and BI teams and business stakeholders to develop business and customer requirements, mapping and testing practical and easy to understand processes and protocols in relation to various initiatives in the Information Management and BI roadmaps. This includes supporting various IM and BI initiatives including the Information Asset Register, Information Management Standards, Information Sharing, Business Glossary, Master Data Management and Reference Data Management.
- Contribute to the development and analysis of business systems, data, processes and procedures to support good information management and governance across the department
- Support the development and enhancement implementation of easy to understand information management procedures, policies and roadmap, including providing training, monitoring compliance and reporting on outcomes.
- Consult and negotiate with multiple internal and external stakeholders building successful working relationships
- Maintain information resources in one or more settings including: business records, data modelling, statistical data, metadata and intranet.
- Oversee the implementation of information management procedures, policies and roadmap, including providing training, monitoring compliance and reporting on outcomes.
- Demonstrated experience in an information and or data management
- Demonstrated experience delivering reporting and documentation
- Experience within the education sector or in complex organisations is an advantage
- The ideal candidate will:
- Be business savvy, be able to contribute to the development of a modern IM capability and roll out of a roadmap of IM initiatives that is business centric, visible, easy to understand and adopt (demonstrate a proactive, hands-on attitude)
- Contribute to and participate across multiple projects (be comfortable engaging the project at both a high and low level)
- Contribute to building an information management capability that is seen as an enabler and leader in its field
If you are interested in the role, please apply or send updated resume to Ra'id at email@example.com
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ra'id Ahmad on 02 9464 5554. Please quote our job reference number: 200173189.
Reference Number: 200173189_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Apple iPhone X
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
cloudandco Smart Cane
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Toys for Boys
Bose SoundLink Micro
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Xbox One X
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
- Star Wars: Battlefront II - Resurrection review: A disappointing end to Iden Versio's story
- Samsung's Notebook 9 Pen is ready for your scribbles, drawings and more
- Excel functions: 7 ways to use Text functions to manage data
- BenQ unveils a pair of new ergonomic eSports mice
- Microsoft's path to a smarter Bing and Cortana includes tapping Reddit users' opinions
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCTest Engineer - Insurance BackgroundQLD
- CCSystem Analyst - AxwayACT
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- FTApplication Support ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior .Net Developer - (Australian Citizens Only)Other
- CCIseries Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCNew Relic Integration ConsultantNSW
- FTSolution Architect - infrastructureACT
- FTApplication Support AnalystOther
- FTJunior-Mid Level Java DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Developer - Node.js - APINSW
- FTPlatform Software Engineer (Data Warehouse/Big Data) - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- FTLevel 2 and 3 Support TechnicianOther
- FTIT Audit & BCM AnalystNSW
- FTAgile Business AnalystOther
- FTSenior Solution ArchitectOther
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTJava Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location)VIC
- FTChange ManagerSA
- CCSenior Data AnalystNSW
- FTData AnalystOther
- CCRPA DeveloperVIC
- FTFacilities/Capacity EngineerOther
- TPSenior Test AnalystNSW