Senior Program Coordinator
- Contract role-12 Months
- Top Tier Government Sector
- Sydney Based
Fantastic job opportunity for an experienced Program Coordinator to assist the Program Manager in managing and delivery of various streams.
A large government sector is looking for an experienced Senior Program Coordinator who will be responsible to assist the Program Manager in managing and delivery the various streams.
Primary Purpose of the role:
- The Senior Program Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the sound business, financial and operational management of the Program. This includes coordinating and providing proactive, strategic and timely advice on the financial, business, budget, scheduling, technology and operational performance of the whole program.
- The program coordinator may work with a number of teams/groups and outside entities to get a project done. Each group specializes in one or a few critical aspects of the project. They each rely on the others to get their piece of the project finished well so the project can be completed. The program coordinator handles the individual timelines and needs of each group, schedules their work into the larger program timeline and makes sure that one team's work does not interfere with that of another.
- The program coordinator will also schedule and hold meetings related to the projects on which he/she is working. He/she will prepare agendas, invite relevant meeting participants, give reports on how the project is proceeding, document meetings and perform other work related to setting up and holding meetings
- Tertiary qualifications in information systems/management, computer science or related areas, or substantial equivalent experience
- High level understanding of the business and technical issues which surround and impact software applications and information systems.
- High-level experience in designing, building and maintaining program plans and schedules and ensuring adherence to PMO standards and processes.
- Excellent problem-solving ability and the ability to translate high-level strategic business objectives into technology solutions
- Strong communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with business users
- Ability to identify and act on issues that effect the implementation of WH&S, EEO principles and ethical practices, including ability to promote and monitor workplace practices and procedures to prevent and detect fraud and corruption
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Supritha Devadiga on +61294645710. Please quote our job reference number: 200173176.
Reference Number: 200173176_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
cloudandco Smart Cane
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Apple iPhone X
Toys for Boys
Lego Mindstorms EV3
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Bose SoundLink Micro
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Xbox One X
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
- Top Ten Tips on Choosing the Right Mobile Device for Your Business
- How to Fix Your Wi-Fi Network
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Nintendo Switch) review: portability makes the trip back to Tamriel a treat
- Newegg has dropped the Ryzen 7 1700X to $300
- Gaming laptops, PCs, and peripherals are wildly cheap at Microsoft's online store today
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTMurex DeveloperVIC
- FTPublishing Specialist / Business Specialist - TelecommunicationOther
- CCSenior Internet Services Engineer - DevOpsNSW
- TP.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence and Insights ManagerOther
- FTTM1 Application Management AnalystOther
- FTProduct Support ManagerVIC
- FTBig Data EngineerOther
- FTInsights AnalystOther
- CCReact.js DeveloperQLD
- TPTransition ManagerVIC
- FT.NET DeveloperACT
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTSystems Engineer - Identity & AutomationQLD
- CCExstream DeveloperNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperQLD
- FTQA Lead / TesterNSW
- FTNetwork ArchitectOther
- TPProject ManagerACT
- FTRigger TechniciansOther
- FTAgile Digital Business AnalystQLD
- FTProject Manager/Scrum MasterNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Java Developer (Brisbane Location)NSW
- CCJava LeadWA
- TPProject OfficerACT