Lead Solutions Architect - SAP HCM
Reporting to the HRIS Program Director you will be asked to develop and provide conceptual solution architecture for HCM ingegation with the payroll solution. You will need to gain an understanding of current business requirements quickly, map future design while proposing models for integration, thus having an expert knowledge in HCM / Integration. Your key accountabilities will include:
- Develop and provide key direction for the solution architecture supporting payroll integration
- Develop and provide conceptual solution architecture for Human Capital Management integration with payroll solution and disparate agency back end systems.
- Provide recommendations regarding the continuous improvement of the technology solutions of the program.
- Research, investigate, interpret and analyse complex business requirements to specify, design and implement supportable, effective and efficient HRIS solutions.
- Provide solution direction in relation to ICT initiatives to program and project resources to assist in the development of strategic and project plans in relation to the HRIS solution.
- In conjunction with other areas of program, develop strategies and plans for improvements and evolution of systems and solutions relevant to the HRIS solution.
- Provide advice and input to the development of the program's ICT solution design methodology
- Provide strong communication skills to ensure timely reporting to key stakeholders in business support and/or project environments
- Provide clear and concise communication in relation to architectural solutions at the executive level of the program.
- Liaise with external service providers, senior management and staff including operational, technical and support representatives to ensure architecture and designs are clearly understood and implemented to meet the program's delivery timelines.
- Tertiary and/or appropriate qualifications, preferably in disciplines associated with Business, Information Technology, Information Management, and Computing and/or project management.
Mandatory skills required for success
Proven technical capabilities in:
- Solution development lifecycle best practice frameworks
- Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF) certified
- Sparx Enterprise Architect or other Architecture Management Tools
- SAP Success Factors
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Leisa Collins in our Brisbane office on 07 3258 8328.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
cloudandco Smart Cane
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Apple iPhone X
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Toys for Boys
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Bose SoundLink Micro
Lego Mindstorms EV3
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Xbox One X
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
- Windscribe Pro review: It's all about the extras
- Lenovo Y Gaming Mechanical Keyboard and Precision Mouse review: Jack-of-all-trades, master-of-none
- PC World 2017 Editors' Choice Awards Nomineees Announced
- FCC votes to kill net neutrality in an unsurprising move. What happens now?
- Microsoft knocks $550 off the fantastic Dell XPS 13 as last-minute PC deals get crazier
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- PC World 2017 Editors' Choice Awards Nomineees Announced
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTOracle Financial Functional Oracle FinancialNSW
- CCJava LeadQLD
- FTVBA DeveloperOther
- CCISAM AdministratorACT
- FTFunctional AnalystVIC
- CCSystems / Storage EngineerWA
- FTOnboarding Specialist / Service Design - ITIL | ServiceNowOther
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Incident & OperationsOther
- FTCyber Security Program ManagerACT
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- FTDomain Architect - AWS / AzureOther
- FTGenesys Routing DeveloperOther
- CCDevOps Automation SME - Telco ClientVIC
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- FTDatabase AdministratorNSW
- FTNetwork ArchitectVIC
- FTUnix AdministratorACT
- CCDevOps EngineerQLD
- FTAutomation TesterOther
- FTPlatform Architect - InfrastructureOther
- FTIntegeration ArchitectOther
- FTService Desk Analyst/Telecommunications Service AnalystOther
- FTOrganisational Change Analyst -Contract - $650 per dayOther
- FTSenior Analyst Programmer C++NSW
- CCControl Systems SpecialistQLD