Application Support Consultant
An exciting opportunity to be a part of a Not for Profit Organisation recognised for their work in helping disadvantaged people in our community.
The Client is looking for an Application Support Consultant specialising in providing level 2 support for BAU applications.
Your role will involve the administration and enhancement of 'The Care Manager'application in support of their work of the retirement and ageing services division.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Maintain and develop TCM, in partnership with the vendor and other providers.
- Investigate and resolve issues.
- Monitor and optimise application performance.
- Devise corrections (permanent or temporary) for faults,
- Provide advice and training to users.
- Cultivate and coordinate a group of TCM 'super users'.
- Design and produce business reports.
- Ensure data integrity.
- Ensure information security.
- Draft and maintain procedures and documentation.
- Manage application enhancements to improve business performance.
- Provide direct user support as part of a service team.
- Implement effective ITIL culture and process.
- Build, enhance and monitor service provider relationships.
- Work collaboratively with internal and cross-functional teams to assess business needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- Troubleshoot and respond to inquiries and find solutions to business and technical challenges
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Great problem solving skills
Like to know more? To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Also you can email me on email@example.com or call me on 0396236584 for a brief discussion on the opportunity.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Apple iPhone X
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
cloudandco Smart Cane
Toys for Boys
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Bose SoundLink Micro
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Xbox One X
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
- Samsung's Notebook 9 Pen is ready for your scribbles, drawings and more
- Excel functions: 7 ways to use Text functions to manage data
- BenQ unveils a pair of new ergonomic eSports mice
- Microsoft's path to a smarter Bing and Cortana includes tapping Reddit users' opinions
- Linksys WRT32X review: An esports-grade router in a class of its own
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Software EngineerOther
- CCDynamics CRM Functional Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- FTSERVICE DESK - ENTRY LEVELSA
- CCIseries Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTSystems Admin ( Linux)Other
- FTNetwork and Telecommunications ArchitectOther
- TPTransition ManagerVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPELearning and Change OfficerVIC
- FTIT Manager Desktop OperationsOther
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTBusiness System Analyst | 6mth ContractOther
- FTForm Analyst/DeveloperOther
- FTAccount Manager - Enterprise AccountsOther
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- FT0365 Consultant - Large Scale O365 ImplementationVIC
- FTApplication Support Technical LeadQLD
- FTSenior SAS DeveloperOther
- TPProject Manager - Pre Sales Development ProcessNSW
- FTHadoop DevelopersOther
- FTClinical Application Support Specialist - PermanentQLD
- CCProject Manager x 2 (Infrastructure)NSW
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- TPAndroid Engineer - Contract (6 months)NSW
- CCTechnical Solutions ArchitectVIC